X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hale dwoskin
    Founder
    • Jul 2010

Are You Part of the Problem?

In this short but insightful video, Hale reveals the secret of how to stop feeding your energy into your problems. This change in consciousness is easy to do and extremely effective.

Love

Hale

P.s Save $100 on Hale’s Final Living Love Retreat

Register one month in advance and save $100 on Hale’s final Living Love Retreat. This is a fantastic way to spend the holidays… come alone or with loved ones! Sedona is magical at holiday time. If you need help finding the perfect place to stay, feel free to contact Sedona Central Reservations.

Click Here to Save $100 Dollars on the Living Love Holiday Retreat Living Love 7-Day Retreat - Sedona method- Eventbrite

PPS Check out this post too: http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com...e-respect.html
    Last edited by hale dwoskin; 10-30-2010, 10:17 AM.
  • Jase07
    Letting Go Talker
    • Sep 2010

Great stuff again, such a habit for us..

By the way, the quality of these videos is exceptional

Unboundedness + Love

Comment

• tijsma13@hotmail.com
      • Aug 2010

My motto has always been: I would rather live for my ideals than die for them.

Comment

• avshalomh@hotmail.com
        Letting Go Newbie
        • Oct 2010

I totally agree
        which reminds me, for example in my country
        they are protesting these days against
        women trade. The organizers thought that
        placing regular women behind a shopping window
        with their names and a price tag attached will serve
        their purpose.
        The lady asked me if I support the fight against women trade.
        and I asked her why do you need to fight if you can
        empower women or simply display posters of powerful women
        but she was too caught up to realize what I meant.
        The whole scene was embarassing and maybe even
        reinforced the idea they were fighting against.

Comment

• Marina Duskov
          • Oct 2010

Hi Hale,

I can see and feel that is not the words you speak but the place you speake your words from Being in your heart and that place that is clear, free, peaceful, loving that makes distinctions so clear. Thank you for a reminder of letting go of fighting against my problems and now I allow myself to be FOR my solutions. Feels much better!
          Smiles
          Marina Duskov

Comment

• pamd
            • Oct 2010

Thank you Hale! This video is amazing. The timing is perfect!

Comment

• VedaBill
              • Oct 2010

Isn't being "for the solution" still "part of the problem?"

I expect to enjoy these videos. This one surprised me but has prompted me to rethink my assumptions. I loved the first part where Hale is "for a result" rather than "fighting against a problem" because I thought he was talking about one of my favorite themes which is creating (bringing something into existence) as opposed to problem solving (trying to make something --the problem--go away.) But I was startled when he said that to "be for solution" is different from fighting against the problem. Focusing on a solution generally means there is a problem to solve and get rid of, and that involves some degree of still fighting against that problem.

When our actions are motivated by solving the problem, then when the tension over the problem becomes less, we stop taking action to get rid of the problem. Then the problem returns which requires us to focus once again on action against the problem, leaving us in a vicious cycle still motivated by wanting to reduce our tension over the problem (think yo-yo dieting.) Even if we're lucky and the problem goes away, all we've done is get rid of the problem; we still most likely haven't created anything.

For example, having an end result of losing weight in order to solve the problem of being overweight is a totally different orientation from having an end result of creating optimal health that motivates a series of action steps including proper rest, nutrition, and exercise. In the former our actions are still circumstantially and problem driven, whereas in the latter we are organizing our actions around our true values and aspirations.

Creating is a completely different orientation from problem solving. When we take action on behalf of results motivated by bringing things into existence, then as the results come into being, our energy and momentum increase and become the platform for future creations. This contrasts sharply with endlessly struggling to annihilate problems which leads to loss of momentum, reversals of success, and disappointment.

Comment

• bbnc@peoplepc.com
                • Oct 2010

Nice one Hale! This is so true in our world today. Thank you!

Comment

• Milan Slunecko
                  Sedona Method Coach
                  • Jul 2010

I remember once hearing that when someone asked mother Theresa if she will ever take part in an anti war rally, she replied that no, but if there was a pro peace rally she would be among the first to join.

She knew very well the difference between being against something or pro something else.

Cheers
                  Milan
                  Milan Slunečko - Sedona Method® Certified Coach.
                  Skype me for a free 15 minute releasing session.
                  http://www.sedona.si/

Comment

• angepw@btopenworld.com
                    Letting Go Newbie
                    • Oct 2010

Still tripping up after all these years!

I'm old enough to remember the EST saying " what you resist, perists" - shame I keep doing it still!

Comment

• efgarduno
                      Letting Go Talker
                      • Jul 2010

So true. Thank you.

Fabricio

Comment

• NicoleL
                        Letting Go Talker
                        • Oct 2010

Thanks!

Thank you for the reminder.... really great.

Comment

• Minja
                          Letting Go Big Talker
                          • Sep 2010

Thank you Hale for this reminder

When we resist what it appear to be a "problem" for us we are making that "obstacle" even bigger for us.
                          In Bosnia there is a quote that say: You are making elephant from the mouse. And we are doing it every time when we resist problem it is becoming even bigger and bigger.

This is the best part: When we dont resist at all, that little mouse (that only we can see) becomes smaller and smaller until it disaperead totaly.

And we can move on!!!!Totaly free...

Comment

• happinessisfree
                            Letting Go Talker
                            • Oct 2011

I'm trying to catch myself doing this "problem-oriented focus" thing. I realize that's one of the benefits of the Method, the ability to be more focused on what you want rather than on what you don't want. I think it's a big step forward and it decreases suffering.

Comment

• celabright
                              Letting Go Talker
                              • Feb 2012

Thanks Hale ...Very Good Video to watch out !!!

Comment

Working...