Relasing and the law of attraction read this!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mathieuberteele@gmail.com
    • Aug 2010

Relasing and the law of attraction read this!

Dear hale,

I have a basic question that would help me feel better while releasing. I read so many books on how the law of attaction works that regarding what you're method offers, it goes all goes deeper and very thunkfull that I bought it. But I stumpbled on something that I have been triying to figure out for a while, so naturally :-) I should stop wanting to figure it out. Ayway I did but it keeps me from further releacing. I would still appreciate you're thouth's on how you thinks it work. In the usual law of attraction books there is stated that every desire/feeling you put out the Univers responds and send you back what you are asking/feeling. In Rhonda Byrne latest book "the Power" she cleary gave examples of how it wan't alway's come back to the specific way you expreced it (fpr example getting mad at somewone won't necessarly cause you to have him mad at you but perhap's later that they something mied happen to you because of you getting mad just a simple example, action alway's get reaction but the law of atrraction is like a mirror and gives you back what you bring out.
    But

Qo here is my question is when we state a goal and read it, than release it, feelings come up and we let them go
    but since you experienced those feelings and sometimes they express themselfve while releasing arent you giving still sigals to the univers that will eventually come back to you in some kind of way? Or do you see this totally different and coud you give me some simple examples how you think it works. Meanhile I will work on not figurin it out but I think this could help a lot of people not feeling guilty when realeasing. Lately it is that that it is been doiing to me. Thank you in advice for youre time. Mathieu
  • Mikeyb
    Letting Go Talker
    • Jul 2010

No idea what Hale would say but ... first of all ... once you let something go ... it's gone ... that's the idea ...

secondly ... in my opinion, any elaboration of the 'LOA' is just a theory ... a mental construct ... however useful it can be to get you started on 'the road to freedom' ...
    what matters to me is my own experience .. beyond someone's theory of the universe and how it works
    How do I feel about it? And could I let it go? .... so i can discover my own truth ...
    How do you feel about Rhonda's set of beliefs? Or anyone else's? ... and could welcome that? Could you let it go? etc
    Mike

Comment

• Liesbeth
      Sedona Method Coach
      • Jul 2010

hi mathieu,

what we release when we focus on our goal are the feelings and the wants that prevent the goal from already being our reality.

Most of all those feelings are unconscious and when you bring them to the surface (before releasing them) what you actually do is dig up something (that was there already in the first place but we were not aware of it....), make it conscious (put the light on it) and let it go!

So when you work on goals with any other system, mostly people tend to forget that what prevents us from having the goal is unconscious, not conscious! And as you know we are being ruled by the unconscious tendencies........

Perhaps that is why the sedona method works so well, it is really honest! We need to take a real look at what's holding us back from being happy!

Hope to have given you a satisfying answer that you can work with.

Warm greetings (from Holland)
      Liesbeth

Originally posted by [email protected]
      Dear hale,

I have a basic question that would help me feel better while releasing. I read so many books on how the law of attaction works that regarding what you're method offers, it goes all goes deeper and very thunkfull that I bought it. But I stumpbled on something that I have been triying to figure out for a while, so naturally :-) I should stop wanting to figure it out. Ayway I did but it keeps me from further releacing. I would still appreciate you're thouth's on how you thinks it work. In the usual law of attraction books there is stated that every desire/feeling you put out the Univers responds and send you back what you are asking/feeling. In Rhonda Byrne latest book "the Power" she cleary gave examples of how it wan't alway's come back to the specific way you expreced it (fpr example getting mad at somewone won't necessarly cause you to have him mad at you but perhap's later that they something mied happen to you because of you getting mad just a simple example, action alway's get reaction but the law of atrraction is like a mirror and gives you back what you bring out.
      But

Qo here is my question is when we state a goal and read it, than release it, feelings come up and we let them go
      but since you experienced those feelings and sometimes they express themselfve while releasing arent you giving still sigals to the univers that will eventually come back to you in some kind of way? Or do you see this totally different and coud you give me some simple examples how you think it works. Meanhile I will work on not figurin it out but I think this could help a lot of people not feeling guilty when realeasing. Lately it is that that it is been doiing to me. Thank you in advice for youre time. Mathieu

Comment

• Coach Jan
        Sedona Method Coach
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by [email protected]
        Dear hale,

In addition to what Liesbeth wrote, I'd like to give my impression, too.

When I read your post, there seem to be a lot of circling thoughts.

In order to see more clearly, it would really be very helpful to let go of wanting to figure it out.

So, could you let go of wanting to figure it out?

Would you, if you could?

When?

Do you want to understand your problem or would you rather simply not have it?

Also check if there is any sense of wanting to be controlled by thoughts, feelings and concepts.

Where exactly do you end and does the universe begin?

Where exactly does the universe end and do you begin?

I would recommend to check with your own experience and not play with concepts so much.
        Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

• Minja
          Letting Go Big Talker
          • Sep 2010

Hello [email protected]

here is my experience regarding what you asked, although you received great advices.
          When I state a goal and release it I dont bother myself with questions, trying to figure out or anything. I just release.
          Usually better then the best of my goal comes to me. And I mention that already here how I found that like the most amazing thing in this method!

I have never been disappointed with the final realization. Always thrilled.

One of my goals was getting a chance to go to Sedona on retreat (which was really far for me) and I finally did get it and plus extra audio course that I wanted to hear, so....(always better then the best)

dont try to figure out anything here, just let it go....

Comment

• clydesight
            Letting Go Newbie
            • Nov 2010

Law Of Attraction - Gving it a Boost...

In my experience, the Law of Attraction often works automatically, it doesn't always have to be "worked". But I think there is an important component that doesn't always gets the mention it deserves.

That is, in one word, passion.

Here's how I find it works for me. If I am extremely passionate about something, the LOA just automatically works. All I have to do is keep aware of what is going on around me and watch for opportunities that will appear. If I choose to follow an opportunity, it may pan out to something much more than I expected.

I have read some articles that focus on things like letting go of fear, releasing anger, etc. to improve work with the LOA.

I think this is important because fear and anger can provide blocks to any forward movement, let alone success. To make matters worse, we live in a "culture of fear" where every bad thing is over emphasized in the media, gossip, politics, TV and movies. The adage is "If it bleeds, it leads". So these elements are definitely important.

But there is a balancing act here that affects the energy flow.

Think of it like a see-saw. If we have fear and anger, that tilts the board in one direction. The energy is like a ball placed on the board. It flows in the direction of the board (in the case of the ball, it is gravity that provides the momentum). So we get more of what we focus on.

Releasing fear and anger is a good first step to turning this around and getting the LOA to work in our favor. It brings the board back into balance or neutral. So the energy returns to center (like the ball will on the see-saw).

So the next step is to activate passion and excitement in the other direction -- to focus on one's passion. That tilts the see saw again, only on the other side. Naturally, the energy is going to move in that direction (i.e. the ball rolls along the board).

Passion can contain excitement and to some degree, expectation. But I think the excitement and passion are the most important components. Expectation can work both ways. If the expectations are met, the passion and excitement increase (the board tilts even more) but if they aren't met (we live in a Universe of variables that affect outcomes) it tends to level the board because of of disappointment.

So in my experience, passion is an important component in activating the LOA. I have tangible proof of that working in my life which I can provide upon request.

And, there are ways to generate passion because, like love and other emotions, passion is part of our subconscious thinking, and this can be adjusted very easily and automatically with right tools.

All this stuff, LOA, Sedona Method, chanting, meditation, it all can work together to help us live fulfilled and happier lives. We're lucky to have such tools available.

I hope this helps!

Comment

• perle
              Letting Go Newbie
              • Nov 2010

Lack of passion!

Hello!
              I just read your text, and i totally agree!!
              The thing for me is that for a long while i haven't felt any passion!
              Just a kind of nothingness.
              Do you have any suggestions please?
              Kind regards
              Perle

Comment

• clydesight
                Letting Go Newbie
                • Nov 2010

Getting more passion in life

Hi Perle,

This is a little long, but I hope it will help you.

It is part of my personal experience as evidence of how LOA works with passion.

Passion, being a subconscious component, must be generated by the subconscious mind. There are ways it works naturally, and ways to stimulate it.

For example, a natural passion is this:

I have an interest in restoring vintage tape recorders. That interest grew to become a passion. I have NO idea why or how (because it comes from the subconscious mind). But I surf E-Bay and find old machines on the cheap and get them and restore them. Then I make a video of the process and post it on my YouTube channel.

Here's where the Law of Attraction comes into play.

I NEVER planned on YouTube, and I did not plan to get and restore so many machines. If you have ever tried E-Bay, you know the competition in bidding. Well, with absolutely no serious effort, I seem to automatically find and win the most amazing machines, and my YouTube channel is very popular in the tape recorder niche. Not only that, but they have inspired many people and I have made "E-friends" from many different countries! It's a lot of fun, and I feel wonderful when something I have posted inspires someone else.

(You can see it by clicking on these words: YouTube ClydeSight Channel)

How did that work? It's all subconscious passion driving the LOA.

So obviously the answer is to activate the subconscious mind to become passionate about whatever you wish. I found a way to do just that.

Self hypnosis is a popular method for doing that, but I have another one, subliminal message programming on the computer.

I created a number of programs available on different topic areas, and yes, I use them all.

You can see them by clicking on these words: DSPP Mental Self Help Subliminal Software Uses Visual Subliminal Perception to Improve Your Life!

These help activate your passion in the topic area (Happy Dreams, Stress Relief, Assertiveness, Manifesting, Writing, etc - there are 14 topic programs) so your subconscious mind actually makes the LOA work automatically. I know because I use all of them and they work for me and others.

Here is an example of stimulated passion using one of my subliminal programs. This actually happened to me!

I started to gain weight a few years back and got to 20 pounds overweight. It bothered me because I kept having to buy bigger and bigger pants! I was embarrassed and felt a bit ashamed about my weight.

I didn't want to go on the diet bandwagon because I don't trust the pills. I had no idea what to do. I really wanted to get control of my weight (this was a natural passion I suppose).

Here's where the magic of LOA (which is complex, yet amazingly simple and always at work) came into play.

I have a background of studying subliminal message programming and one day decided to put that to work for me. I did a bunch of research and then I developed a subliminal message computer program called "Healthy Weight" for myself.

It was designed to stimulate my subconscious mind to be excited about maintaining a healthy body weight. I chose this approach because diets usually are difficult and fail, but the body naturally wants to maintain itself in proper health, and that would include weight. So my idea was to help the body do what it naturally wants to do.

I created the program for my computer and gave it a go. All I had to do was watch the screen so I could see the subliminal messages flashing before my eyes. (I use a visual subliminal approach, not the audio tapes)

Almost immediately, I found myself automatically changing my eating habits and the foods I would buy.

Crazy as this seems, I was in the grocery store and wanted some ice cream. I wound up in the frozen vegetables aisle with two bags of broccoli! I like steamed broccoli in lemon butter sauce. It was all I could think about, coooking up that broccoli! (okay, maybe you don't like broccoli, but you probably have a favorite healthy food or foods).

That's how it started. It didn't take any effort or extra thought, but you know, the store kept putting that stuff ON SALE! "Two for one", "Buy one get one free", that sort of thing.

THAT's the LOA at work helping me out.

End result?

I dropped 20 pounds over time and had to buy new "skinny pants" because my old "fat pants" kept falling off!

Other people have used my program and they also have interesting stories to tell.

So that's an example of a stimulated subconscious passion.

(Oddly, I never buy ice cream anymore, although, there's nothing wrong with it from time to time. I just somehow lose interest in it!)

Like any self growth personal improvement change, a subliminal message program that stimulates subconscious passion may take a bit of time before you notice results.

And that's another interesting thing...

The results are so automatic, natural and gentle, you hardly notice them OR the LOA working for you until you stop and think about the changes that are taking place.

Once you do realize what changes are taking place, you feel a real sense of amazement, appreciation and a bit of awe and wonder.

It feels kind of nice.

I hope this helps!

Comment

• perle
                  Letting Go Newbie
                  • Nov 2010

Hello Clyde!
                  Thank you so much for your reply, i have looked at both links you sent and admire your passion and dedication to what you do, and also what you strive to do for people.
                  It is however a risk for me to pay for another cd or book etc as i have spent alot of money over the last few months, i bought and tried the holosync system and used it very regularly, and i have to say apart from seeing a pair of teeth infront of me in one moment of listening to the audio tapes i had absolutely no change to my feelings or in my life, eventhough i am very conscious of what my mind is saying i have never been able to transform the thoughts inot positive ones.
                  Thank you kindly anyway for the tip.
                  Regards Amanda

Comment

• Clarie van de Langenberg
                    Sedona Method Coach
                    • Jul 2010

Uncovering your Passion

Originally posted by perle
                    Hello!
                    I just read your text, and i totally agree!!
                    The thing for me is that for a long while i haven't felt any passion!
                    Just a kind of nothingness.
                    Do you have any suggestions please?
                    Kind regards
                    Perle
                    Hi Perle,

a kind of nothingness is a feeling of apathy, having little energy and little desire to take action.
                    In apathy there are often a lot of conflicting feelings and thoughts, you may be conscious of that or not.

However, the good news is, you did find your way to the Sedona Method and these Forums – which is a way out of apathy.

You can let go of ‘nothingness’, like you can let go any other feeling.

For example with the triple welcoming questions or the basic questions.

Triple welcoming:
                    Could you welcome what is here right now, any feeling (like nothingness or all other feelings that come up), thougt, image or sensation that is in your awareness?
                    Is there a desire to change this? Can you welcome that too, without resisting it?
                    Is there any sense this feeling is personal, about you or who you are?
                    ---repeat as needed.

Basic questions:
                    Could you (allow yourself to) notice what is here in the moment?
                    Could you allow that to be there – could you be with that feeling for a moment?
                    Could you even make a little more room/space for this feeling? Just allowing it to be there?

Could you even welcome this feeling (it might help to spread your arms in a welcoming way)

Could you let this go? Is that possible? (or a part of it, like 5% or 10%?)

Would you let this go?

When?

---repeat as needed.

This will shift your perspective. Your passion will be uncovered again, when you continue releasing.
                    Let us know how you are doing!

the best,
                    Clarie

(And you know: every coach on these Forums offers a first free coaching session – this can boost your releasing a lot)
                    sigpic
                    Clarie van de Langenberg --- Sedona Method® Certified Coach
                    E-mail: [email protected] - http://www.sedona-methode-coaching.nl
                    Sedona Methode Nederland - Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...690791391&ap=1
                    Reconnect Yourself - Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ReconnectYourself
                    Official Sedona Method websites: http://www.sedona.com - http://www.lettinggo.tv

Comment

• clydesight
                      Letting Go Newbie
                      • Nov 2010

Hello Clyde!
                      Thank you so much for your reply, i have looked at both links you sent and admire your passion and dedication to what you do, and also what you strive to do for people.
                      It is however a risk for me to pay for another cd or book etc as i have spent alot of money over the last few months, i bought and tried the holosync system and used it very regularly, and i have to say apart from seeing a pair of teeth infront of me in one moment of listening to the audio tapes i had absolutely no change to my feelings or in my life, eventhough i am very conscious of what my mind is saying i have never been able to transform the thoughts inot positive ones.
                      Thank you kindly anyway for the tip.
                      Regards Amanda
                      Hi Perle,

I understand, and I think you maybe misunderstood my point.

I was trying to explain in detail how I feel and have experienced that the LOA is constantly working for us, and that in my opinion, if we activate our passion, we give it a great big boost.

I wasn't trying to sell you my stuff, but since I was telling my own experience, I had to show what that experience is -- in detail -- so you had the most information to consider, and it was clear how I use the LOA. Apparently, I wasn't quite clear enough.

The point I was trying to make is that I believe (and have experienced it a lot) that there are ways to increase passion, overcome apathy and get more from LOA by giving it what it needs to work for us.

Everyone has a different path and way of working with the Universe, and whatever works for them, as long as it gets them to their goals without harming others, is fine and perfect for them.

Just as there may be several roads leading from point A to point B, what matters is that one knows that there ARE roads, and the goal CAN be achieved (of getting to point B). How one travels the road is different for each person (i.e. you can walk, ride a bike, drive a car, ride a scooter, etc.)

I was just trying to explain the road I found and the way I travel that does it for me.

Keep searching, I am sure your road is there and you'll find it and a way to travel along it!

It's worth the search. We are designed to be happy and fulfilled human beings.

Comment

• perle
                        Letting Go Newbie
                        • Nov 2010

Hi Clairie,
                        Thank you for your reply! All of this is new to me, i have ordered and am waiting for the movie to arrive and am thinking of doing the first course, but there is a lot of information to take in i don't know where to start?
                        I will try what you proposed and see what happens!
                        Kind regards,

Perle

Comment

• Clarie van de Langenberg
                          Sedona Method Coach
                          • Jul 2010

Hi Clairie,
                          Thank you for your reply! All of this is new to me, i have ordered and am waiting for the movie to arrive and am thinking of doing the first course, but there is a lot of information to take in i don't know where to start?
                          I will try what you proposed and see what happens!
                          Kind regards,

Perle
                          Hi Perle-Amanda,

the movie and the basic course will give you a great start and more with the method!

In the meantime you could start with practicing 'welcoming what there is in your awareness'.
                          For every technique, that's always the first step. A lot of the times, welcoming alone will allow you to let go of stuff.

Examples for welcoming:

Could you (allow yourself to) notice what is here in the moment?
                          Could you allow that to be there – could you be with that feeling for a moment?
                          Could you even make a little more room/space for this feeling? Just allowing it to be there?

Could you even welcome this feeling (it might help to spread your arms in a welcoming way)
                          And when you feel ready, you can move on to the triple welcoming or basic questions.

keep us posted with how you are doing!

Clarie
                          sigpic
                          Clarie van de Langenberg --- Sedona Method® Certified Coach
                          E-mail: [email protected] - http://www.sedona-methode-coaching.nl
                          Sedona Methode Nederland - Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...690791391&ap=1
                          Reconnect Yourself - Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ReconnectYourself
                          Official Sedona Method websites: http://www.sedona.com - http://www.lettinggo.tv

Comment

• perle
                            Letting Go Newbie
                            • Nov 2010

Hello Clairie!

Hi Clairie!
                            I am putting my awareness on my various thoughts and feelings today, not easy i have a migraine headache, i have various feelings of guilt and uselessness that seem to be constant it seems i am fighting rather than letting go i have been trying to welcome the conflict but no relief so far. I do feel positive about the method though because earlier in the week i tried it on something trivial and i had a very good feeling about letting go!
                            These are very old and deep thoughts and feelings that have been with me for years so i must continue.
                            Thank you again,
                            Amanda

Comment

• Liesbeth
                              Sedona Method Coach
                              • Jul 2010

Hi Amanda,

Could you be open for the possibility that letting go of something Old and Deep can be
                              released as easily as something 'trivial'?

Can you notice that there is a belief that releasing long standing issues is hard?

My suggestion is to work with a partner so you can have someone else ask you the
                              questions because it is my experience that we take another person more seriously
                              than our own voice........

Sometimes when somebody else asks us to let something go or to give ourselves
                              some approval we can do it in an instant because we are focussed on the releasing
                              and we tend to less sabotage ourselves while working with somebody else.

Still ofcourse you can do it all by yourself as well but this is my personal experience
                              with releasing buddy's or a coach. Sometimes it is just lovely how another person chooses
                              a slightly different way of putting it so we can suddenly see our 'issue' in another light
                              and can easily let go.

So can you allow yourself to feel the possibility that letting go of something old and deep
                              and significant can be done in the same way as something 'trivial"?

Could you let it go "just for now" and "as an experiment"?

And just allow yourself to pick it up again if you feel like.

This has always helped me a lot to experiment with. And has shown me that if you can
                              let it go as an experiment just for now (lets say 5 seconds) you can do this again and again.

I wish you lovely releasing!

blessings, Liesbeth

Comment

Working...