Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher Power

Hey,
    To be more focus and connected, feeling more in tune and flowing I practice some exercices :
    I sing the A OU M sequence, focusing on the inner vibration. The body seems to vibrate more harmoniously.
    I eat a ketogenic /Paleo diet with intermittent fasting, limiting inflammation. It activates burning lipid pathways which is very more efficient than sugar burning.
    I breath with throat contraction to activate the vagus nerve. Yoga and spinning also.
    And I take cold showers.
    I have practiced many more technics actually, but I tend to diversify too much and intuition what I was lacking. Now it's better thanks to the method.

Oh and interestingly reading 'sacred books' is also activating some DNA connection.

Thank you for reading.

Originally posted by Nico View Post
    Hey,
    To be more focus and connected, feeling more in tune and flowing I practice some exercices :
    I sing the A OU M sequence, focusing on the inner vibration. The body seems to vibrate more harmoniously.
    I eat a ketogenic /Paleo diet with intermittent fasting, limiting inflammation. It activates burning lipid pathways which is very more efficient than sugar burning.
    I breath with throat contraction to activate the vagus nerve. Yoga and spinning also.
    And I take cold showers.
    I have practiced many more technics actually, but I tend to diversify too much and intuition what I was lacking. Now it's better thanks to the method.

Oh and interestingly reading 'sacred books' is also activating some DNA connection.

Thank you for reading.
    If you do not refer to your memory, body or mind, can you find the "I" that is doing all those things?

Aren't these all techniques that only emphasis that there is a body/mind instead of becoming aware that what you really are, is not the body/mind. Not that there is something wrong with that

Comment

Thank you Think, it relieves me a little. These technics are most to be made while pointing as you have done. But it's also technics to not feel what I am. Sometimes I pass over it, sometimes I come into it, to get high. It's really 'hard' to feel my own pain, but when I do, it's truly wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico View Post
        Thank you Think, it relieves me a little. These technics are most to be made while pointing as you have done. But it's also technics to not feel what I am. Sometimes I pass over it, sometimes I come into it, to get high. It's really 'hard' to feel my own pain, but when I do, it's truly wonderful.
        The basic assumption in TSM is that what you really are, is already whole, complete and perfect here and now. So, the conclusion must be that everything that does not agree with that, is made up and can be released.
        I'm not sure what you mean by "But it's also technics to not feel what I am" Do you mean the you as personality? "It's really 'hard' to feel my own pain, but when I do, it's truly wonderful" and why do you need to feel your own pain and how can that be wonderful?

In my opinion and experience TSM is an simple and easy way to become aware of what you really are: Beingness without doing a lot of stuff or live according certain rules.
        One of Hale's quotes is "You don't have to change anything or go anywhere to be what you already are". It's not that you have to become something you are not at the moment, it's just dropping (releasing) everything You are not.

Comment

"But it's also technics to not feel what I am" : I meant that I didn't release fully before doing these technics, and thus don't truly felt as I am (centered etc).

"It's really 'hard' to feel my own pain, but when I do, it's truly wonderful" : I meant when I manage to see through a program, the emotion released is very freeing.

I have a strong bubble, and I observed my mind taking a thousand dead-ends to not feel it directly. When I do, it's really scary and I shut down easily, I have this program that the pain/blocages protect me from the bubble.
          I'm more a thinker than a feeler so the "protecting helmet" seems very strong. I have a sense of the basic assumption of the TSM but not a perfect balanced experience of it yet, I observed I do better with someone facilitating the process, that's why the partnership help me greatly.

"Beingness without doing a lot of stuff or live according certain rules." That's really what I strive for and have experienced some times, and I agree with that.

Comment

I have a strong bubble, and I observed my mind taking a thousand dead-ends to not feel it directly. When I do, it's really scary and I shut down easily, I have this program that the pain/blocages protect me from the bubble.
            Could you allow yourself to be OK with that, just for now?
            Maybe I'm wrong, but from your posts it seems you are trying to force yourself into a certain experience.As if there is a "picture" in your mind how you or that experience should be and you are doing things trying to achieve the state of that image you have in mind. But that is a bit like the dog who's chasing the sausage that is held before its nose. It keeps on chasing but never gets the sausage.
            Start with being OK with the situation as it is. If at this moment you are more of a thinker, than that is perfect. If there is a "protecting helmet" that seems strong, let that be fine also.
            If you think of that "protecting helmet", how do you feel, what thoughts come up and can you let that go, even if it is just for now?

Fighting thoughts, emotions or sensations only keeps them in place. In every moment you do TSM, work with that what shows up.
            TSM is a layer by layer proces. A thought, emotion or pattern comes up, you release it and than maybe a new thought, etc comes up and you release it.

Have you been to a TSM seminar or listened to the TSM Basic Course?

Comment

My intent is to pierce the bubble and be free of it, but I fight the process you're right. I lead my mind in every direction before one process is stabilized. Some sort of agitation or control.
              I have not attempt in direct to the TSM. I've just worked by myself and precipitation was always a challenge for me.

Comment

Working...
              X