Bob Doyle Law of Attract & Secret Teacher Reveiws Letting Go Movie
(click here to watch and comment)

Bob Doyle Law of Attract & Secret Teacher Reveiws Letting Go Movie (1 min 19 sec)
Uploaded on 11-30-2010 at 08:14 PM by BenvsWeb
General Media - YouTube

http://www.lettinggo.tv Hi. I'm Bob Doyle, CEO of Boundless Living, and creator and facilitator of the Wealth Beyond Reason, Law of Attraction curriculum. Now. As a law of attraction teacher, I know and stress the importance of learning how to release limiting beliefs and negative emotions, because that resistance will absolutely slow or even stop your results with attempts to attract what you really want in your life, if resistance exists in those areas. In the film Letting Go, Hale Dwoskin does a beautiful job in communicating and demonstrating the power and simplicity of technique for releasing. And you actually learn to utilize this method as you watch it powerfully shift the experience of real people in the film. It's moving, it's inspirational, it's definitely educational, and it's also just beautifully done and a true pleasure to watch. And if you've never had the pleasure of experiencing Hale at work, you're in for a real treat as this film so accurately communicates the integrity of this man and the love he for humanity. Letting go is truly a gift that I hope you accept and integrate in your life.

Tags: bob doyle, hale dwoskin, law of atrraction teacher, letting go movie, the secret, the sedona method

Bob Doyle Law of Attract & Secret Teacher Reveiws Letting Go Movie
(click here to watch and comment)