Jesse Dent, UK - Letting Go Movie Release Comments Video
(click here to watch and comment)

Jesse Dent, UK - Letting Go Movie Release Comments Video (2 min 06 sec)
Uploaded on 12-01-2010 at 07:32 PM by BenvsWeb
General Media - YouTube

http://www.lettinggo.tv Jesse Dent, and I am a bowen therapist.

What is your first reaction to the movie?

So impressed with the grace to the voice because I've been listening to his cassettes, I had all his cassettes in my car the last few months, and it was lovely to see him and how his energy in life keeps open.

Why would you recommend the film to anybody else?

I'll recommend this film, the tapes, anything that can get you in to this very simple, accessible method that even children can use. Because we just all could use it. And I run the gambit of books, you name it, I've read it. I understand what is wrong with me, why it's wrong with me, where I want to be, and somehow even with meditation, it seems a long way off. And then I found the "could you, would you, when"? And this became a lifesaver to me because instead of reacting the same old patterns, knowing I am not being able to stop it, and not having the time to meditate and chill myself out. I could just go "could you, would you, when?" And the minute I say that word, "when", I just feel this is so silly, and I let it go. I know that one day or later, when I did all I have to let it go,

I'm choosing to let it go now, the feeling of control. It's like you're giving up control in a way, and you gained control while saying I'll stop controlling people and let them be as they are, I'm not trying to change them. And suddenly, you feel more in control of yourself. It's lovely. It's a paradox, but it really does. The more you give up, the more it came back. Thank you.

Tags: happiness, law of attraction, sedona method, self-help, success, the secret

Jesse Dent, UK - Letting Go Movie Release Comments Video
(click here to watch and comment)