Sonja Francis NY - Letting Go Movie Release Comments Video
(click here to watch and comment)

Sonja Francis NY - Letting Go Movie Release Comments Video (1 min 50 sec)
Uploaded on 12-01-2010 at 08:05 PM by BenvsWeb
General Media - YouTube

http://www.lettinggo.tv Hi, Sonja. So, I'm gonna ask you to say your whole name.

Okay. Hi, my name is Sonja Francis.

Hi, Sonja, and what do you do for a living?

I am a model and an actress, and I also do life coaching.
Oh. Terrific. So what's your reaction to this movie, Letting Go?

I really enjoyed it. I thought that it was really well put together. And it is very light, and it also connected me emotionally, and very informative. So, I really enjoyed it.
Good. I am glad. So would you recommend this film to anyone?

Absolutely. Oh yeah. I've been thinking my mind while I was watching it to who I can show it to.

I am wondering if you could tell us, if there is something in your life that got cleared up through the Sedona Method, and how is your life now?

A lot. Where shall I begin? Well, first of all, I would say it's done a ton for my marriage, for my relationship with my husband. Because we released each other now, and there is just no wanting to control and fix each other. You know, it's just really grand, it's just kind of taken away this like, "you need to change". And so, there's a lot more love and flow, and just being-ness with each other in the relationship, and it's really, really been great for us.

That's wonderful. Thank you.

Thank you.

Tags: happiness, law of attraction, sedona method, self-help, success, the secret

Sonja Francis NY - Letting Go Movie Release Comments Video
(click here to watch and comment)