Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sedona Method Support: What Does It Look Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedona Method Support: What Does It Look Like?

Sedona Method Support: What Does It Look Like?

The dictionary provides a broad description of the word 'support', perhaps the best synonyms might be 'maintain' or 'advocacy'…but we all have our own sense of what support is. In terms of The Sedona Method, though, there are a number of ways to get (and give) support. Here are a few:

Get a releasing partner. It's a great way to create an ongoing releasing connection with someone who has TSM and realizes the benefitof releasing with another person on a regular basis. It's amazingly rewarding to be there for another in this supportive role…and of course, to be asked the releasing questions.

Begin each day with releasing. In the morning, over a cuppa, why not sit quietly for a little while (just five minutes or so) and let go. Notice any residual thoughts/feelings related to how you slept. Look at the day ahead of you; any activities/events pulling at your awareness?Any resistance? Simply welcome what is arising. You can greatly enhance your night's sleep and support yourself with these few minutes of releasing..and really feel rested and refreshed. Open to how the day will unfold; welcome the resistance...welcome the flow!

End each day with releasing. In the evening, again sit quietly for a bit and review the days activities. Anything pulling at your awareness…any unfinished, unresolved business or conversations? Can you welcome any wanting to change or control how the day unfolded? Now welcome the day's accomplishments. Welcome what you 'got done'. Welcome any sense that it is personal…that sense of 'me' or 'my'. Welcome the identification…then welcome the flow. Allow yourself to look through that sense of identification as the doer/decider, to that which is beyond. Then allow yourself to rest as that… wonderful support for a truly restful night's sleep.

Go to your local Releasing Support Group: If there is a Sedona Method Support Group organized in your area, go to it on a regular basis. If there isn't one, why not consider starting one yourself? A great ongoing opportunity to join a group of like-minded, like-hearted people in supporting one another in an environment conducive to letting go. For tips to start a Support Group see the last pages of The Sedona Method book or the 20 CD course workbook.

Put 'releasing reminders' around your home/work space: Post-it notes can become 'welcome it' notes! On your computer screen or desk, on your cell phone, on the bathroom mirror…on the refrigerator…on the dashboard of your car...you get the idea! Helpful supportive reminders to let go!

Go to a live Sedona Method Seminar: There's Hale's retreats in Sedona, with foundation and advanced seminars offered in various cities in the USA, as well as Europe, UK and Australia. Check out Sedona Releasing Worldwide website Seminar Schedule for our upcoming seminars. There is nothing like immersing yourself for several days in a supportive environment specially designed to accelerate and deepen your practice of The Sedona Method. The group synergy and power is un-paralleled!

Take advantage of Free Support Calls: Every second Wednesday of each month Annrika and I offer two free support calls via Skype and telephone; 11:00am PST and 6:00pm PST. A great opportunity to take advantage of our 35 years of Sedona Method experience. During the hour long calls we welcome questions, sharing and requests for releasing assistance. To join the call, simply fill out the Support Call Sign-Up The calls are recorded and available for downloading to all on our mailing list!

Avail yourself of Private Coaching Sessions: Annrika and I offer private coaching sessions; via Skype and telephone. It is a wonderful way to create a releasing momentum with ongoing private coaching on whatever issue you wish to address: goals, relationship, abundance, creativity, and any Sedona Method questions you may have. Yes, TSM is a do-it-yourself method…and private coaching is one of the best ways to support your individual use of this life-changing ability. We currently are offering a Summer Coaching Special, with significant savings, ongoing until July 1st. See our website.

Do things you enjoy: Go for a walk, relax, take a swim, go shopping. Live life! And as you do, allow yourself to open to all the support of the universe! Remember, The Sedona Method is experiential, not intellectual...reading, thinking and talking about it are no substitute for living it!

All the best,
    Tim
    Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
    http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to write this up. I printed it and added it to my workbook.

Comment

Oh, BTW, I recently joined up with a really great group of releasers over Skype, 11pm Eastern Time. We start at 11:00 and end promptly at 11:30 (well mostly promptly) and we end off with Fifth Way self-inquiry. If you think you might like to join us in the conference call on SKYPE please send me a message, thank you.

Last night Skype kept dropping the call so we texted and released. Strange, but effective.

Comment

Good deal Gnosis. I have found it invaluable to have a releasing partner I can talk to regularly. It has help to discuss the ideas and concepts around Sedona and related books like Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now".

Comment

Hi Gnossis/ Colleen,

My pleasure. Hope all is well in your world! Happy releasing!

Love,
          Tim
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by solaris View Post
            Good deal Gnosis. I have found it invaluable to have a releasing partner I can talk to regularly. It has help to discuss the ideas and concepts around Sedona and related books like Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now".
            Partners like that you want to keep close. BTW, did you ever have a chance to read Lester's book, "The Keys to Ultimate Freedom"? Did you ever read Nisargadatta's, "I Am That"?

sincerely,
            Colleen

'

Comment

Hi Colleen,

Two books that Lester recommended we read years ago: "I am That" by Nisargadatta and "Talks With Sri Ramana Maharshi"!
              A couple paragraphs a day is all you need!

Love,
              Tim
              [email protected]

Comment

I personally haven't read those Lester books. I have read Crane's "The Abundance Book" and other books about quantum attraction.

Comment

Working...
                X