• Show
Clear All

//double post//

Comment

Originally posted by DJMarco View Post
      Hi
      I just saw this thread.
      question:

what if you don't want a perfect relationship with the "one". what if all you want is load of one night stands? how do you go about releasing on that?
      Notice the wants and feelings associated with that desire and let them go. Let go of wanting the one night stands.

Doing advantages and disadvantages and likes and dislikes on that desire would be a good idea too.
      Susan Seifert
      Certified Sedona Method Coach
      http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
      Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

This is great!

Comment

Hi yassine!

I'd also recommend writing a goal statement for this and releasing on that.

Best,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi,this is a great article! Is there any more Sedona Method material on this particular subject

Comment

Hi Lashawnda!

Through out all the recordings there is much material on the specific subject of relationships. In fact, all releasing is pertinent to relationships even though it may not appear to be so. think about the the four wants for example. When you think about relationships check to see if that stirs up wanting approval, control, security, separation or oneness. Welcome that want. Could you let go of wanting that want? Welcome your answer. Could you let go of wanting to get that want from a relationship? Could you let go of wanting a relationship?

The point of releasing or letting go is not to give up on HAVING our goal but to let go of wanting the goal so that we can open to having our goal.

Best,
              Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
              X