Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LynneMiller
    replied
    I love the simplicity of the 'Effortless Relationship' section of the Basic course (CDs 12-15). I must have listened to it 50 times and still I came up with more and more good releasing material along the way to 'hootlessness'. For me, my favorite part was releasing on the action steps and then watching things unfold, as my perfect relationship materialized!

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    That's a cute video

thanks,
    Clarie

Leave a comment:

• danerebor
    replied
    Ah yes, it is a delicious thing to be that released, Susan.

And that's good to hear about the Practical Freedom CD, Clarie. Does it talk about an ideal relationship with yourself or an ideal relationship with an actual person? lol, silly me, it's all just a dream

YouTube - DJ Dean - It's A Dream

Love,
    Dan

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Hi Dan,

and when you would like some more: the Practical Freedom (holistic releasing) CD package has a whole CD about Your Ideal Relationship.

enjoy,
    Clarie

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    Dan,
    The Sedona Method book and the 20 CD Basic Course both have extensive sections on Your Ideal Relationship.

The most delicious thing about being released about this, is that everyone and everything is seen through the eyes of love without a trace of need or wanting. The search is over and one is flooded with love for the beauty and perfection that is.

All the best,

Susan

Leave a comment:

• danerebor
    replied
    What a great article! Is there any more Sedona Method material on this particular subject (finding that special someone)? I don't sound desperate, do I? lol. Any tips that anyone can offer me would be great!

Dan

Leave a comment:

• How to End the Frustration of Not Meeting ithe Ideal Mate Once and for All

In their quest for true love, Americans spend hundreds of millions of dollars on online dating services every year, according to the Better Business Bureau. Meanwhile, 43 percent of U.S. adults -- that's 87 million people -- are single, the Pew Internet & American Life Project found.

Still, even with all those fish in the sea, meeting the ideal mate is not always easy.

Pew Research even found that only a small number -- 16 percent -- of those in the single's scene are actively looking for a partner. Taken this way, just 7 percent of U.S. adults are in the market for a new romance.

Searching for true love can, indeed, feel like you're searching for a needle in a haystack, and your emotions may be wearing thin, particularly if you've been burned before. Among the challenges of dating that The Pew Project found:
    • 47% of singles said there were very few single people in their town they’d be interested in dating
    • 55% of singles looking for love said it was difficult to meet people
    • 10% said they didn’t know much about the local singles scene

In time, it's easy to internalize your search for the ideal mate and project reasons why it hasn't worked inward onto yourself. You may even begin to feel something is wrong with you simply because you haven't found the right connection. And though it may seem that the best way to meet Mr. or Mrs. Right is to keep plugging away at your search, this is actually the LAST thing you should be doing.

If You Want to Find Love, Stop Looking

“If you are searching for that perfect someone stop!” says Hale Dwoskin, CEO and director of training of Sedona Training Associates.

“The best way to find or attract your perfect partner is to first be your own perfect partner. Most of us are looking to complete ourselves in another person and this never works,” he continues. “If you allow yourself to feel your own inner completeness -- that you are enough -- then you bring that feeling into your relationships.”

In fact, the more you feel complete with yourself and your life, the more you will attract the people you’re looking for. It may sound hard to believe, but this transition will be effortless because you will have changed the flow of energy in your life.

Right now, for instance, you may be feeling burdened by your search for love, downhearted by its scarcity in your life, or anxious that you won't find the one. These very natural feelings are putting out negativity all around you, and attracting more of it. This is where The Sedona Method-- a simple tool to release your negative emotions -- is invaluable.

As you release your fears, longing and anxiety, and even as you release the need to find a partner, suddenly the energy around you will become positive. And in that positive energy is the key to attracting your ideal mate.

“If you are really wanting to have a relationship, others can smell that and they tend to shy away,” Dwoskin says. “As you allow yourself to feel complete within yourself by letting go, you will find that you are much more open and available for Mr. or Mrs. Right.”

“Also remember that if you are like most people you are only looking for one person -- not many -- so if you find yourself meeting some people who are not right at first that is OK,” he says. “Your perfect partner is just a release away.”
Working...
X