Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persephone
    replied
    That's great. I assume this will help with lack of human contact in general. Sometimes it would be nice to share experiences. I guess I am already.

Leave a comment:

• LynneMiller
    replied
    I love the simplicity of the 'Effortless Relationship' section of the Basic course (CDs 12-15). I must have listened to it 50 times and still I came up with more and more good releasing material along the way to 'hootlessness'. For me, my favorite part was releasing on the action steps and then watching things unfold, as my perfect relationship materialized!

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    That's a cute video

thanks,
    Clarie

Leave a comment:

• danerebor
    replied
    Ah yes, it is a delicious thing to be that released, Susan.

And that's good to hear about the Practical Freedom CD, Clarie. Does it talk about an ideal relationship with yourself or an ideal relationship with an actual person? lol, silly me, it's all just a dream

YouTube - DJ Dean - It's A Dream

Love,
    Dan

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Hi Dan,

and when you would like some more: the Practical Freedom (holistic releasing) CD package has a whole CD about Your Ideal Relationship.

enjoy,
    Clarie

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    Dan,
    The Sedona Method book and the 20 CD Basic Course both have extensive sections on Your Ideal Relationship.

The most delicious thing about being released about this, is that everyone and everything is seen through the eyes of love without a trace of need or wanting. The search is over and one is flooded with love for the beauty and perfection that is.

All the best,

Susan

Leave a comment:

• danerebor
    replied
    What a great article! Is there any more Sedona Method material on this particular subject (finding that special someone)? I don't sound desperate, do I? lol. Any tips that anyone can offer me would be great!

Dan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X