Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry1122
    replied
    Indeed, the more you feel finish with yourself and your life, the more you will pull in the general population you are searching for, it might sound hard to accept, however this progress will be easy in light of the fact that you will have changed the stream of vitality in your life

http://historicarmouries.com.au/
    Last edited by Henry1122; 12-31-2018, 05:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Lashawnda!

Through out all the recordings there is much material on the specific subject of relationships. In fact, all releasing is pertinent to relationships even though it may not appear to be so. think about the the four wants for example. When you think about relationships check to see if that stirs up wanting approval, control, security, separation or oneness. Welcome that want. Could you let go of wanting that want? Welcome your answer. Could you let go of wanting to get that want from a relationship? Could you let go of wanting a relationship?

The point of releasing or letting go is not to give up on HAVING our goal but to let go of wanting the goal so that we can open to having our goal.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Lashawnda
    replied
    Hi,this is a great article! Is there any more Sedona Method material on mega moolah particular subject
    Last edited by Lashawnda; 02-11-2019, 12:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi yassine!

I'd also recommend writing a goal statement for this and releasing on that.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• yassine
    replied
    This is great!

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    Originally posted by DJMarco View Post
    Hi
    I just saw this thread.
    question:

what if you don't want a perfect relationship with the "one". what if all you want is load of one night stands? how do you go about releasing on that?
    Notice the wants and feelings associated with that desire and let them go. Let go of wanting the one night stands.

Doing advantages and disadvantages and likes and dislikes on that desire would be a good idea too.

Leave a comment:

• DJMarco
    replied
    //double post//

Leave a comment:

• DJMarco
    replied
    Hi
    I just saw this thread.
    question:

what if you don't want a perfect relationship with the "one". what if all you want is load of one night stands? how do you go about releasing on that?

Leave a comment:

• Durden
    replied
    Hi Annie

Thank you for your detailed reply.. i've been waiting for it..
    Though my goal is actually body related and i used money as an example .. even then the reply is useful.
    Coaches and instructor here are very loving and supportive

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    I notice that a "relationship" can add to the joy by sharing and giving to the other because I want nothing from them but what they wish to give. It is being vertically aligned with the other to divinity rather than horizontally aligned solar plexus to solar plexus which is what most relationships seem to be.

Manfred

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Kahn,

It seems like you might be getting too hung up on the wording. The true purpose of goal setting is to invite up everything in the way of fully living/being the abundance and aliveness that you are. The ultimate goal!

My suggestion would be to word a goal in a way that evokes that which you already are, i.e "I allow myself to be the abundance that I am with joy and ease"... and release all thoughts, feelings and beliefs in opposition to that.

The tendency is to look for happiness, security, satisfaction, and the sense that "I am enough" outside of ourselves...which is fleeting at best.

There's nothing wrong with setting goals for a specific amount or more, but just be aware that there's no guarantee. So, if you take this approach, keep releasing until it's okay whether or not you get the goal. In other words, until you're unconditionally accepting of the outcome.

Which ever approach you take (you could explore both), allow your innate courageousness to light the way and take positive, constructive actions for your highest and best good (and that of others if it involves clients, colleagues and/or loved ones).

I hope this is of help.

All the best,
    Annie

Leave a comment:

• Durden
    replied
    Originally posted by Annrika James View Post
    Hi Kris,

Oftentimes, it can be wording the goal clearly and precisely that can be the most powerful, and being willing to let go of settling for less.
    Hi Annie
    Felt good after hearing your story.. but i want to ask you something abt wording the goals..
    I can word my goals precisely and clearly relating to what i want , and have no desire to settle for less
    But in the book , hale suggest to word your goal so it seems realistic and real for you..
    Like if you want 10,000 $ a week, you might word it 2500 a week cause 10,000 might be too big a jump for your mind..
    Now if i reword my goals after this suggestion, i don't feel enthusiastic abt my goals
    But when i aks myself qs "is this goal realistic and real for you"abt the goal that i feel enthusiastic i get a no..
    I want to word it precisely cause i feel enthusiastic abt it
    So suggest something..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It definitely could be just a release way. The only thing I would add is just don't get upset if it takes additional releasing. The key is keep releasing and setting goals with positive expectations. That is the path to creating what you prefer in your life.

Leave a comment:

• MonaGreen
    replied
    Juat a release away!! ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I understand all the oneness and living in the moment and all. I get that no person "completes" you because you are complete by yourself. Thus a relationship has nothing to offer because you have everything you need and desire within yourself. So again none of these posts answer the question why ever bother being in any kind of relationship as the other party can not offer you one thing due to you having it all already.

Therefore, as stated, relationships seem totally pointless as you will get nothing from them. It would seem the monks that spend time by themselves have it right here. They do not require anything from the world without, other than food and water, they have everything from the world within.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X