The Most Powerful Self-Improvement Techniquem -- The Sedona Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Powerful Self-Improvement Techniquem -- The Sedona Method

We have entered into an exciting and extremely challenging time. The radical transformation our planet is embarking upon happens only once in many thousands of years. It is a rare privilege, an opportunity for us to greatly accelerate our growth and learning. Very little, if anything, that we see in our world today will be the same ten years from now.

Are you ready for this incredible challenge?

"We are all unlimited beings, limited only by the concepts of limitation that we are now holding in mind."
    -Lester Levenson

The Sedona Method is the "How To" of surrender, the "How To" of letting go. It is a powerful technique uniquely suited for the challenges you are already facing or will face in the near future.

The Sedona Method Course will show you how to powerfully, quickly and effectively let go of, or release, subconscious limitations so you can be who you really are.

By using the scientifically verified Sedona Method when you feel any emotional trauma, you will actually experience it dissolving and being replaced by a feeling of inner peace, love and joy, and emotional wellness. As you use The Sedona Method throughout your day, you'll be freeing yourself to have whatever your heart desires, including the ultimate goal of total awakening.

By releasing you can have:
    • Greater Personal Power
    • Higher Self-Esteem
    • More Loving Relationships
    • Greater Financial Abundance
    • More Radiant Health
    • Freedom From Habits
    • Freedom From Stress
    • More Emotional Intelligence
    • More Bliss
    • Absolute Inner Security
    • Self Realization

As part of the course, you will also learn powerful and unique applications of The Sedona Method. One of the most powerful is in the area of manifesting goals. The Sedona Method Course will show you how to set your goals in dynamic statements and then gently remove whatever inner obstacles you have to creating these goals in your world.

With obstacles out of the way, you liberate more of the power of your higher self, and the universe naturally moves in to fulfill your worthwhile desires. Since you are letting go of ego to create your goals, each goal you achieve brings you closer and closer to the ultimate goal of complete freedom, complete self-realization.

There is an easier way.

Have you ever said to yourself, 'There has got to be an easier way', or 'There's got to be a way I can grow faster with less pain?' The Sedona Method is that way. You'll no longer have to struggle and process, process and process some more just to eke out a little growth. If you think back to those times where you made your biggest breakthroughs, you'll see it was because you finally decided to let go.

Now you can have the power to really move by going right to the source of letting go, moment-to-moment, from now on. When you take The Sedona Method, often in just a few minutes you'll start to see the kind of progress you previously expected from weeks or months of working on yourself.

And you don t have to relive the pain from your past.

Accelerate your progress. Because The Sedona Method puts you in control of the essence of transformation, it is a powerful and complete path in and of itself. It can also be used to super-charge any other true path you are already on, making what you are doing easier, faster and even more fun.

Join the hundreds of thousands of people just like you who have radically changed their lives for the better with The Sedona Method.

And the results are guaranteed!

"The Sedona Method is gentle, powerful and revolutionary in its effectiveness. You can use it to achieve your goals, to enjoy inner peace, to release unwanted feelings and to enjoy more harmony in your relationships. I recommend it highly to all my friends, students and colleagues. Do yourself a big favor and put it to work in your life." -- Gay Hendricks, Ph.D., author of CONSCIOUS LIVING and co-author, with wife Kathlyn Hendricks, of CONSCIOUS LOVING

"I have gained more from The Sedona Method than anything I have done in the past. Hundreds of books, seminars, trainings, etc., did not give me one-tenth of what I have gained from the Method." -- Robert St. James

"The most effective and least complicated experiential course I have ever learned in over the 40+ years of study for spiritual realization and enlightenment." -- Bob Abbott
    Purchase Letting Go Movie on DVD http://www.lettinggo.tv/moviedvd/
    Purchase Beyond Letting Go http://www.lettinggo.tv/beyond-lettinggo/
    Purchase The Sedona Method Course http://www.sedona.com/transform
    Learn The Sedona Method in 2 hours. http://opti1.lettinggo.tv/smc-quickstudy/
Working...
X