Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If Braveheart Had Learned to Let Go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If Braveheart Had Learned to Let Go?

What If Braveheart Had Learned to Let Go?
    Everyone is looking for freedom. Listen to Mark tell Hale what shifted him
    into the silence of his heart after a life-long battle with thought addiction
    —and why Mel Gibson has nothing on him….

Living Love Discount Ends Tuesday

If you, too, would like to see the freedom, the joy, the peace, the love
    that truly comes from the heart and not from the mind, join Hale for
    the Living Love Holiday Retreat December 27th through January 2nd.

And just a reminder that Today, November 9th is the last day to use
    discount code email25percent to receive the deepest discount possible
    for this very special retreat, normally only available as a special price
    when in attendance at another event.

Get 25% off the already discounted Early Bird Price by using Coupon Code email25percent when registering at livingloveretreat.eventbrite.com or by
    calling (928) 282-3522 x106.

That's a savings of $399.50!

Letting Go Movie Party This Weekend!

Watch the Letting Go movie this weekend on us! That’s right… This
    weekend you can watch the Letting Go movie online for free and invite
    as many friends as you would like! It’s a Letting Go Movie Party…starting
    at noon on Friday, November 12th at noon and going through Sunday,
    November 14th at midnight.

During those times, you can log in to:

http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com...ovie-part.html

to access the Letting Go movie for free and watch it as many times as you like.
    So make plans to get your friends and family together this weekend—or chat
    live with your friends in the community around the globe while you watch
    Letting Go…for free!
    Last edited by hale dwoskin; 11-08-2010, 07:14 PM.

sweet thanks ha ha!

Comment

Would you rather have this ......, or would you rather be disembowelled?!!
      Love
      Tim

Comment

Being Scottish I have to reply to this thread. Now my history of Wallace is vague ..talking 30 years ago. However, I have seen the movie. A popular phrase from it springs to mind
        "They can take our lives but they'll never take our FREEDOM"
        Come on guys Wallace ( as per HOLLYWOOD movie) was a man who wanted a family life on the "farm". However he refused to take crap from the rulers as it was unfair. Being untainted by shrinks and media of today he grasped that the human does not belong to another human etc etc So.. in relation to Sedona should one let another "Abuse" them or should they give as good as they get..especially in the name of justice for the ..human being! I look forward to an answer on this one

I'm sure releasing would lead you to find a way to try and take them out..or should I be reading my Sedona book again..lol
        Last edited by mary; 11-09-2010, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mary View Post
          Being Scottish I have to reply to this thread. Now my history of Wallace is vague ..talking 30 years ago. However, I have seen the movie. A popular phrase from it springs to mind
          "They can take our lives but they'll never take our FREEDOM"
          Come on guys Wallace ( as per HOLLYWOOD movie) was a man who wanted a family life on the "farm". However he refused to take crap from the rulers as it was unfair. Being untainted by shrinks and media of today he grasped that the human does not belong to another human etc etc So.. in relation to Sedona should one let another "Abuse" them or should they give as good as they get..especially in the name of justice for the ..human being! I look forward to an answer on this one

I'm sure releasing would lead you to find a way to try and take them out..or should I be reading my Sedona book again..lol
          Mary,
          Releasing is not a tool to tell you how you should act or what you should or should not do. It is a tool to free you to see clearly what is for your and everyone else's highest and best good in this moment. As you let go you may act or you may not but you are contributing to the solution. It is not about giving in or allowing others to abuse or take advantage of you. It is about letting go and then acting appropriately.
          Love,
          Hale

Comment

Hi Mary,

It may not make for a Hollywood blockbuster, but I'd just like to add that it's so nice to be able to take appropriate action without all the angst and emotional bagage attached. In my experience, letting go often meets with more cooperation.

All the best.
            Annie
            Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
            www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X