X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Zannie,

Well we can finally catch our breath after all our travels teaching in Europe and assisting in the June retreat! It was fun connecting with you and other friends around the world online during the week. As the retreat unfolded separation dissolved and we really felt everyone's presence in the room...it was probably a bit crowded your end! :-))

So our next trip is the Australia Intensive in October and I wanted to thank you for your loving support. Your enthusiasm and gains from releasing are the best endorsement.

Isn't it wonderful to being living and enjoying our goals as opposed to wanting them.

With love,
    Annrika
    Letting Go with The Sedona Method by Sedona Releasing Worldwide

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by zannierose View Post
    when I did a live course with Tim and Annrika I mentioned a goal..something that seemed unattainable..Annrika told me I was too specific and gave me a more general wording. I played with that daily..and got my goal...and it showed up just how I wanted it...and it was not even a course about goals..it was just a short section on the last day..so I suggest if you are anywhere near Brisbane that you get yourself along to this event
    Hi Zannierose!

I just love your comments, shares and appreciation for TSM. Thanks for taking the time to participate in this forum!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• zannierose
    replied
    when I did a live course with Tim and Annrika I mentioned a goal..something that seemed unattainable..Annrika told me I was too specific and gave me a more general wording. I played with that daily..and got my goal...and it showed up just how I wanted it...and it was not even a course about goals..it was just a short section on the last day..so I suggest if you are anywhere near Brisbane that you get yourself along to this event

Leave a comment:

• Tim McCavitt
    started a topic Australia intensive 2013

Australia intensive 2013

Join us in Brisbane, Australia for a Sedona Method Intensive!

Part 1: The Key to Happiness and Wellbeing, October 11-13, 2013

Part 2: Acceleration with The 5th Way, October 14-15, 2013

th.jpeg

Being a part of a live Sedona Method retreat, wherever the location, is a
    tremendously insightful experience every time, having a profound and
    lasting influence on all areas of your life as you go forward.

This particular retreat setting in Brisbane offers a quiet oasis in the middle
    of life's bustle where you can relax, focus inwardly, and discover the true
    source of happiness and wellbeing.

As licensed Sedona Method Instructors, living in Sedona and closely
    associated with Hale, we are actively involved in all his retreats in Sedona.
    We are familiar with all the latest developments and processes of The Sedona
    Method and we look forward to sharing them with you in Australia.

This unique, specially designed Australia Intensive features: Part 1, The Key
    to Happiness and Wellbeing,
    providing a solid foundation and hands-on
    opportunity to deepen your understanding, use and enjoyment of The Method
    and directly experience the lightness and aliveness that is your basic nature.
    Part 2, Acceleration with The 5th Way, provides you with the space and support
    for deeper exploration and momentum. Identifying the major obstacle to your
    personal growth, combined with in-depth core program work with The 5th Way,
    creates a powerful, natural leap forward.

For complete details about this powerful Intensive, daily schedule and venue
    information, and to register, (Early Bird Prices until July 15th), visit:
    Australia Intensive 2013

Warm regards,

Annrika and Tim
    Letting Go with The Sedona Method by Sedona Releasing Worldwide
Working...
X