Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorhome share for March 18th - 23rd Sedona Method Advanced Retreat

Hi

My name's Toby. I attended the June 2017 Sedona Retreat in Holland last year. I am attending the March 18th - 23rd Sedona Method Advanced Retreat.

I am planning to hire a Motorhome (RV) for the period 18th March 2018 to the 23rd and maybe two weeks after so I can visit the Grand Canyon and maybe San Francisco, to around the 8th of April 2018.

Is anyone interested in sharing? For the period of the Retreat or more?

If anyone knows of any Motorhome rental companies they have had positive experiences with or has a motorhome they'd like to rent me (I'd need comprehensive insurance of course) and wants some extra cash. Let me know.

I'll be bringing my acoustic guitar, as I've always wanted to travel the world and Busk my way to support my travels. I've been practicing like mad over the past two years to, get good enough to perform in front of people.

I envisage morning/evening walks (Sunset/Sunrise) to aid Releasing and Allowing. I also like the campfire/guitar vibe.

I live in Abergavenny, South Wales. I walk and hike a lot (when not in 'resistance-mode'). I play the guitar a lot.

I blew the whistle on fraud and a major British Institution in February 2002. The cover-up was brutal and sadistic. I haven't worked since.

During suicidal depression in March 2009, I self-realised. Since then I searched for the next stage, reading every

Hmm the last part of my Post has been cut off.

Comment

Part 2 of my post:

After suicidal depression in March 2009, I self-Realised. Since then I searched for the next stage, reading every

Comment

Comment

Hmm. This is getting silly!

Comment

What browser are you using? Are you posting from a mobile device?

Alex

Comment

No I'm using Firefox. With no script blockers.

I've put the ad on the Sedona Method Facebook page as well. thx

Comment

Try clearing the cache.

Are you using any special characters? I've not been able to recreate the problem so interested in anything you notice happening when you hit post.

Alex

Comment

This is not much enough. You do more effort for achieve the target.
                  Compare car insurance companies and buy new best car insurance plan or renew third party car insurance policy online in India at PolicyX. Compare & save upto 50%.

Comment

HI, you know that after suicidal depression in March 2012 so I searched here for the next stage, reading every

Comment

Working...
                    X