no need to release? 5th way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no need to release? 5th way?

hi. i found out really there is nothing to release. all the actual 'stuff' is just too much body consciousness and ego.

so 5th way implies there is nothing really to release? i find it is simply powerful just to sit in this presence with the 'stuff' on hand, and it just dissolves after a few minutes.

this is much better than the forcing and repressing i've been doing. its much gentler.

Yes, releasing is natural, much less doing than holding on. The simplest 'kiss' of your attention is enough to allow the feelings to dissolve. The 5th way is a way of noticing there's nothing for the feelings to attach to.

All of the 'ways' of releasing are simply tools to reawaken this completely natural and effortless letting go and uncover the presence that is.

All the best,

Susan
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Both of you just helped me understand the 5th way in a way that makes it "gettable" woo hoo !! HAHA

Namaste,
      Shelly

Comment

Dear Halna,

in my experience, releasing happens naturally. Also, there is nothing you need to do in order to be what you already are. What you are is beautiful, peaceful, timeless and whole. Only the not accepting what is in this moment and all the different wantings to do anythings with it creates an unease.
        For your freedom & well-being
        Jerome Goldschmidt
        www.jeromegoldschmidt.com
        Right here, right now is all there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Gold View Post
          Dear Halna,

in my experience, releasing happens naturally. Also, there is nothing you need to do in order to be what you already are. What you are is beautiful, peaceful, timeless and whole. Only the not accepting what is in this moment and all the different wantings to do anythings with it creates an unease.
          this is quite an interesting 'inner' discovery. i'm also sensing increased 'oneness' with everything.

how did lester find this out? just through his own experience?

Comment

Originally posted by halna View Post
            this is quite an interesting 'inner' discovery. i'm also sensing increased 'oneness' with everything.

how did lester find this out? just through his own experience?
            Yes, Halna. Lester discovered all of this through his direct experience. That's why he always says, "Don't believe a word I say but take it for checking". Hale says the same thing.

Happy to hear about your great gain!

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Everyone:

Could someone give me a few examples of the 5th way? It seems so simple I guess that is why I don't understand it. I have read Coach Susan's example about the tiger, however still don't understand it.

I have already tried to let go of figuring it out but still don't understand it.

Thank you

Comment

Discovering there is no doer, the Self waking itself up. TSM and BLG processes bubble up into now from That, showing that That is always already here now being the movie screen, the set and the characters. How wonderful that God can create these simple go any where methods for itself to return itself to peace and joy.

Comment

Working...
                X