being honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being honest

I have been using the sedona method for a while and sometimes i feel this relief in my chest which i find really relaxing. However it seems like the things i have been releasing on is still there. They say to be persistent so I will be but one thing i really want to know is as long as i answer the questions honestly it will release right? also when ever I feel this feeling of relief and relaxation does it mean i managed to let something go?

Sounds right as per my experience. Just keep releasing and also release any trying to figure it out. It sounds like your mind is looking to "help".

Comment

Originally posted by Bleachboy View Post
      I have been using the sedona method for a while and sometimes i feel this relief in my chest which i find really relaxing. However it seems like the things i have been releasing on is still there. They say to be persistent so I will be but one thing i really want to know is as long as i answer the questions honestly it will release right? also when ever I feel this feeling of relief and relaxation does it mean i managed to let something go?
      Bleachboy,
      Honesty is the best policy Yes when you feel relaxation and relief that is the release happening and all you need to do is be honest and allow your heart to lead as best you can. Whatever you let go of is gone for good however many tendencies and feelings appear to have better stories or more proof. So the mind takes a while to let that pattern go completely. Persistence and love for yourself is the key. If it is not released the first time then simply release and release again until you feel the freedom you are.
      Love,
      Hale
      Last edited by hale dwoskin; 12-18-2010, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X