Any advice about releasing a " blind spot"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice about releasing a " blind spot"

Hi - I wonder if anyone has any idea how to release a " blind spot" or absence of something? I'm studying Acupuncture but it seems that I'm having problems remember the initial technical details for point names and energy transfers - I get the principles but I just can't get stuff to stick in my head no matter what I've tried so far.
    As far as releasing goes I've tried releasing on topic, on the lact of memory recall, wanting to work it out, wanting to control it, on the meaning of the lack of information (ie how useless am I at this technique if I can't remember this etc etc) but I don't get the sense of "release" and still the memory holds out on me! Anyone else had this problem and how did you release it?

Hi there, Take a step back here, you need to first release ' the want of trying to release this 'blind spot' or absence'. I feel what is happening is that you are trying to hard on the release, which is why instead of letting it go, you are attracting the problem! I would suggest, first try to pick any other problem/challenge other than this subject, release it first, notice the difference and feel it. Then work on releasing this problem of trying to 'figuring out this blind spot', that should help.

Comment

Ok I can see that - I'll get back to you - this feels right tho!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Hi - I wonder if anyone has any idea how to release a " blind spot" or absence of something? I'm studying Acupuncture but it seems that I'm having problems remember the initial technical details for point names and energy transfers - I get the principles but I just can't get stuff to stick in my head no matter what I've tried so far.
        As far as releasing goes I've tried releasing on topic, on the lact of memory recall, wanting to work it out, wanting to control it, on the meaning of the lack of information (ie how useless am I at this technique if I can't remember this etc etc) but I don't get the sense of "release" and still the memory holds out on me! Anyone else had this problem and how did you release it?
        Hi angepw,

Try:
        Check and see if you could you let go of wanting to remember the technical details?

Would you?

When?

Also:
        Could you welcome the blind spot?

Would you?

When?

Is there any wanting to get rid of the blind spot?

Could welcome that?

Could you let go of wanting to get rid of the blind spot?

Would you?

When?

Lastly:

Can you start by welcoming all the things you've tried so far and the feeling that they haven't helped at all?

Can you welcome wanting to do anything with that?

Can you welcome the feeling that this is your problem, that it's personal, that it's about you in any way?

Would it be OK if the feeling that this is your problem, that it's personal just dissolved?

When?

Let us know how things unfold,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Glad to! - Got all kinds of movement but nothing really stuck until the bit about it being personal and about me - then I felt it all shift and I didn't know whether to giggle or sob for a second (but I released that too!) and yeah! It feels a whole load lighter! I think this is what meghachanakya was pointing to in her post too but your questioning style really opened it for me - Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X