No announcement yet.

releasing attachment to someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great that this thread was 6 years ago, so I think this problem is dead by now. However, I'm living the same situation right now and I wonder what results did Mr. st49 have?

Comment

Hi warrior!

Is there a possibility that you might be open to exploring what results you would like to have?

Even if you know what happened with st49, you will still have the opportunity to explore your own situation through releasing. and discover your own results.

Perhaps you are wanting to figure out what is possible for you? Lester used to say, "Don't believe a thing I say, take everything for checking." He didn't want anyone to put their faith blindly into releasing. He wanted folks to experience directly through real and actual personal experience, what it is like to explore situations in life through releasing.

Have you been able to explore your experience through releasing at all? How has that unfolded for you? And would you like some support for releasing on this topic? This forum is designed to support folks and their releasing process. If you have any questions or thoughts to share please feel free to do that here.

Best,
      Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Hi warrior!

Is there a possibility that you might be open to exploring what results you would like to have?

Even if you know what happened with st49, you will still have the opportunity to explore your own situation through releasing. and discover your own results.

Perhaps you are wanting to figure out what is possible for you? Lester used to say, "Don't believe a thing I say, take everything for checking." He didn't want anyone to put their faith blindly into releasing. He wanted folks to experience directly through real and actual personal experience, what it is like to explore situations in life through releasing.

Have you been able to explore your experience through releasing at all? How has that unfolded for you? And would you like some support for releasing on this topic? This forum is designed to support folks and their releasing process. If you have any questions or thoughts to share please feel free to do that here.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
        Hi warrior!

Best,
        Delilah
        I'm still learning about the SM. This subject is the biggest problem I'm facing in the last 2 years. I'm attached to some girl and was struggling in the friend-zone until lately she dumped me in a way that was not nice, and this hurts so much. Generally, If I would describe what life I'm living I could say "a continues nightmare".

So I just started using Mr. Kagan questions and they seem so sweet, will see how freedom I'm going to get.

In my first experiences with the SM I feel like I've to lay on my back to concentrate internally, but this also could make me lose my awareness so I try to keep my eyes open and the room let. Nevertheless, I think the process is going well.

Right now, I wish to have some clarifications about the triple welcoming:
        Do I have to answer the questions with yes or no? Also, do I have to stay in each one of the three stages until I feel like I welcomed, or it's okay to go through all the questions and then repeat from the start?

Comment

Hi warrior!

Great questions!

In the triple welcoming, and in all of the processes, answering the questions is essentially the foundation for the release and also it informs you when the next question can be asked.

Really important: YOu can have a great release no matter whether you get a yes or no for an answer. This is hard for folks to take in because it doesn't make sense to the logical mind but it is a fact. Answer the questions honestly and now how you wnat to answer them or how you think you should. If you get a no then just welcome the no.

It is best if you can answer each question honestly and go through all the triple welcoming questions and then start again from the beginning. The reason why it's best to do it this way is that each time you go through the process you are peeling away layers. On the other hand, feel free to take your time or better yet, go at your own pace.

In support of your freedom,
          Delilah
          Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 04-07-2017, 10:05 AM.
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi warrior!

Great questions!

In the triple welcoming, and in all of the processes, answering the questions is essentially the foundation for the release and also it informs you when the next question can be asked.

Really important: YOu can have a great release no matter whether you get a yes or no for an answer. This is hard for folks to take in because it doesn't make sense to the logical mind but it is a fact. Answer the questions honestly and now how you wnat to answer them or how you think you should. If you get a no then just welcome the no.

It is best if you can answer each question honestly and go through all the triple welcoming questions and then start again from the beginning. The reason why it's best to do it this way is that each time you go through the process you are peeling away layers. On the other hand, feel free to take your time or better yet, go at your own pace.

Delilah
            Thanks for keep supporting

So, what I guess is that after each part of a question I need to pass a little and notice inside if that thing arises inside of me I then see if I could welcome it, if it neither arises or I couldn't welcome it my answer will simply be "no". For example:

"Could you also welcome how you try to let it go (.... No), any wanting to be free of it (.... No), wanting to fix or change it (.... No). And also any attachments or aversions to her (.... Yes). Any wanting oneness or separation? (.... No)"

- - - Updated - - -

Hi warrior!

Great questions!

Delilah
            Thanks for keep supporting

So, what I guess is that after each part of a question I need to pass a little and notice inside if that thing arises inside of me I then see if I could welcome it, if it neither arises or I couldn't welcome it my answer will simply be "no". For example:

"Could you also welcome how you try to let it go (.... No), any wanting to be free of it (.... No), wanting to fix or change it (.... No). And also any attachments or aversions to her (.... Yes). Any wanting oneness or separation? (.... No)"

Comment

Yes, warrior!

Noticing what's going on inside from the chin down is very helpful. It's not that we can't release or don't release through the head. We do. But it will be more apparent if you pay attention to what's going on from the chin down as much as you can. That's where you'll get the most obvious feedback about the release.

Yes, it's best if you always answer honestly. You can and will have better releases if you do.

Best,
              Delilah
              Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 04-08-2017, 05:19 AM.
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
              X