Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a good holistic release for depression / despair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a good holistic release for depression / despair?

I find that the holistic releases often help me a lot... Just wondering if anyone has one specifically for depression or despair?

Thank you

Cam

Originally posted by cameronwilliams View Post
    I find that the holistic releases often help me a lot... Just wondering if anyone has one specifically for depression or despair?

Thank you

Cam
    Cam,
    I would keep as simple as possible use something like:
    Could you allow yourself to feel as despairing as you do and as happy and alive as you do?
    I would also check to see if you can actually fine the one who feels despair.
    Love,
    Hale

Comment

Thank you Hale!

Comment

I feel despairing and resisting right now. I don't want to welcome the feeling to let it go because I know or perhaps just fear I am angry. I would like to tell you what the problem is but this site isn't like that. I feel hopeless over something where I let myself down. I want to blame the other person. I feel I have no control in the situation. Ok, it's a drop in. This person drops in on me when I am busy and then takes hours and I am hopeless at ending it and saying go. The only way I can have any control is not to answer the door. Once I do, that's it. I feel hopeless about it. What worked for a while is I let myself feel about it and I felt incredibly angry and then I made a stand which stopped him just coming onto my section, and I refused to answer the door. But today I answered the door again. Two hours gone and I missed stuff more important. I feel he has control over me. It will work to welcome the feeling, I'm sure. I don't want to, and as I don't it remains. I'm resisting because I think beyond this despair is anger, but maybe not. Feeling alive and happy? Not much. I don't want to. Yes I want to punish myself for not doing my stuff. I have been punished enough. Most of all I want control. I feel he takes my control. So perhaps I could release wanting control. He has gone now, but I feel threatened that it can happen again. I want control in the situation. It seems so stupid that I cannot just tell him to go. I'm not scared. I feel manipuated. He wins over me every time he wants to. Ok, I'm going to allow my feelings in relation to this, including allowing the resistance. Any tips please or ideas?

Comment

Hi Bertti,

check out also your feeling of wanting to BE controlled, seems to me you want to give your power away to him (or your free time, etc).
          Sometimes it helps to start with triple welcoming release, or simply noticing and letting the feelings be where there are, allowing them to stay and feels uncofortable as perhaps they do, and noticing how it all seems so important to a "you" and so "your own" and "personal". Just play with this without wanting to change anything, just to see what happens.

Regards,

S.

Comment

You must find the way that fit youself, and this is the best way.

Comment

Working...
            X