Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liesbeth
    replied
    hi walker, it is the sense of safety we have had in the old pattern that gives us the feeling that something bad might
    happen when we let go of this old paradigm. That was how we programmed ourselves, to think that this way of living
    keeps us more or less safe. So letting that go can give a (false) sense of danger. It is the contrary. You will notice that
    more and more space will be available for you. Not to drown in but to float in. You will enjoy it the more you will notice
    that letting go of old patterns liberates and actually in this freedom we are safe, secure, hole and complete!
    merry xmas!!
    liesbeth

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Any wanting to figure it out ...right here, right, now ...in this very moment???Don't know how to ask everybody.......is there just that 'one' presence of awareness.....that's right here, right now....doesn't go anywhere....if so, where does it go? Can you point to it? So where does that awareness begin, and where does 'now' end?And where does 'now' begin and awareness 'end'.....? have some more fun with it, and enjoy that presence of awareness........

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    hahaha! wow.. those questions have really started to open up some awareness inside of me. i've noticed inside myself a sense of "wanting ownership" of my feelings/thoughts.. i guess that's what wanting separation is all about! part of me is a little scared to let go of that though.. i feel like if i do, i don't know what will happen. i could go crazy or something!

haha.. now reading what i typed has such a sense of irony... "my" feelings/thoughts. who is it that wants to take ownership of my feelings/thoughts? ha.

there's kind of this feeling of being scared to take this further. like it might be the "wrong" thing to do. that something really bad could happen. does everyone go through that?

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Ha haha haha !! Way hey....!!
    Thank you...yet, who is it that wants to thank the concept of a "you".... oh no...!!! ha ha

or.... "What is it" thats aware of "wanting".... to thank the concept of a "you"........!!
    !
    what the heck....big thanks and happy releasing !!!! ha ha !!

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Haha.. man is it hard for me to let go of wanting to figure that out! It feels like I am on the grasp of understanding what it means.. I get a little taste of it. But it's as if there is some invisible barrier holding me back. I'm going to keep coming back to this. Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    So who is it that wants to know if theres a 'me', right here, right now?

and, "what" is it that wants to know if theres a 'me' right here, right now?

Are you the concept of a 'me', or that which is aware of that concept of a 'me'?

and, Could you welcome that awareness...and some more, ...and some more....even more than that, and just rest as that here and now....?

And "what" is it, that wants to know, about a time other than "now"?"

With that "what is it, that wants to know"....can "it" point to another time other than right here, right now...if so, where is that?

Where does that "what is it that wants to know", begin.....and where does the "now" end?

And where does the "now" begin, and the "what is it that wants to know" end? !!!!!

Happy releasing

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    started a topic Releasing Resistance

Releasing Resistance

I noticed today that:

there’s part of me that’s resisting what HAS happened…

there’s part of me that’s resisting what IS happening…

and there’s a part of me that’s resisting what WILL happen…

I had some pretty powerful results releasing on these questions:

could i let go of resisting what has happened?

could i allow what has happened to be… just the way it is.

could i let go of resisting what is happening?

could i allow what is happening to be… just the way it is.

could i let go of resisting what will happen?

could i allow what will happen to be… just the way it is.
Working...
X