letting go of ALL inner limitation insight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letting go of ALL inner limitation insight

I was releasing on Action Steps for a goal, and I had a great insight. I think almost everyone has this going on at some level, so hopefully someone else can find this useful.

I asked myself, "What's the most outrageous thing I could do or that could happen today in order for me to achieve my goal?" and my first answer was, "I could somehow release ALL of my inner limitations instantly and manifest it very quickly."

This made me realize that I VIEW myself as having many "inner limitations"... and helped me become aware of a HUGE desire I had in myself to "let go of ALL of them instantly." (which i now see is Wanting Oneness). I also became aware of wanting to KEEP all of my limitations for fear of losing my sense of "self".

The thing is... both of those are assuming that I actually HAVE inner limitations. They're reinforcing the perception that the truth of what I am isn't complete or whole.

So here are the releases I used to let go of the wanting oneness and wanting separateness that was feeding into my sense of "limitation". Happy new years!!

Could I welcome the feeling of wanting to release ALL of my inner limitations?
    Could I welcome the feeling of wanting to keep ALL of my inner limitations?

Could I welcome the awareness that there is no separate "I" that has these limitations?

Great insights, Walker. I see TSM as a path to Freedom through insights. As one continues releasing, one realizes more and more of the inner-truths and this is real growth. Thanks for the post.
    What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Working...
    X