Ultimate Release...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Release...

I'm wondering if there could somehow be a release that if we did it properly would give a profound sense of peace, and well being...like instead of releasing individual things with our life, maybe we could let go of life itself, or our physical bodies...or does The Sedona Method only work if we address specific things WITHIN our life?

For every positive there's a negative...Light vs Darkness, Love vs Fear, Space vs Matter, Spirit vs Body....so I'm thinking the ideal state of "beingness" would be that of being in Spirit form vs being in/of our Body...Since people who have Near Death Experiences, are OUTSIDE of their body, and experience nothing but absolute and pure love in the presence of God, because they are no longer connected with their body...perhaps we could let go of the very nature of everything that makes us human, by going directly to the core, and just addressing ONE key aspect....Kind of a deep thing to think about.. lol

Or would we just welcome in wanting to be pure love, picture ourselves in spirit form, and let it go?

I'd like Hales take on it...

Personally I think being an "embodied creature" so to speak, as we humans are, is part of the beauty of living. Many people want to reject certain aspects of being human because it has caused them pain and suffering. I think I can relate a lot to that. I think that's not the point of releasing, though. When we release we discover that we don't need to become "disembodied" to experience love, happiness, of freedom. In fact, as you release you'll discover that you are quite okay with being with the body as it is, which is part of the method's benefits.

Comment

I think your thinking I'm talking about letting go of the regret of being alive.. but that's not the case.. I mean the whole idea of the Sedona Method is to release on positive things as well, and then by releasing it, we allow it to be.

If we were release our bodies, maybe we would allow ourselves just "to be"... and a state of JUST "being" may help to dissolve fears and whatnot..

again, not saying we should do it because we regret being alive.

but I'm only suggesting this due to the nature of how The Sedona Method works even releasing on the positive.

If we could release being human, since being human burdens us with having an Ego, if we shed away what makes us human, (Which is our bodies) then our spirit would only be left, (obviously were not going to turn into energy suddenly or something.. lol) but maybe we could let go of all human fear; and there's nothing wrong with the spirit, and it is in fact the highest form of consciousness we will ever attain, and if that were to happen it wouldn't make us enjoy life any less, in fact it would help us to love life even more, if we could simply let go of NEEDING to have a human experience, and the human experience encompasses everything that we fear as well.

It's a deep topic, and I don't expect you or anyone else to REALLY get what I'm saying, I hope you don't take that as an insult.. lol

When I release properly the feeling I get is like a lightness, like I'm leaving my body slightly (Kind of a wobbly feeling).. and when I just release on "Can I welcome in needing to have a human experience?" and just became aware of my body, then I said "Could I let go of wanting to control my experience", after going through this I did feel more of a lightness than usual..

But I'm sure there's probably something even better I could say. :-)
      Last edited by The Sedona Method; 03-21-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Well... feel free to experiment as you wish. There's nothing from with experimenting anyway, I just think there are certain aspects of being human, such as being an embodied being that are something we only "get rid of" or "transcend" if you will, when we die. Now that you mention it, the process of letting go fear is indeed something great about the method and it's a great point of release. Have you gotten far into the releasing process other than the basics? If not, I simply suggest you keep going because the more I work with it the more clarity I have about it and what it's all about. I'd like to point out many masters throughout the ages have transcended what one might call a body-fixation, or only being focused on being only an embodied creature, and attained transcendent awareness. Perhaps this is what you are talking about. Being in-spirit, if you will. Also, that lightness you are talking about is a feeling many people experience after they let go. I also want to say that even though many masters have attained such transcended states, they still have to go back to the embodied consciousness after being in such states. They still eat, walk, talk, breathe and act. Perhaps a complete disembodiment does not translate into happiness/being in spirit. Just a thought.

Comment

Thanks for your reply :-)

I think The Sedona Method is about asking the right questions when your releasing...makes sense, I was just thinking that deep inside of us, in our subconscious, that there's a desire to be in spirit form and not a human, perhaps this would explain why people get the intuitive knowing that "They're Home" when they get a glimps of the after life during a NDE.. Why would they feel like they were "home", if the human body is where we should be.. Deep inside of us could be the belief that we really don't want to be human, but we just our, and we have to make the best of it.. after all our lives consist of waking up, doing things, going to bed, waking up, and then doing it all over again, until the time of our death. at which point we "Go Home". Of course we have valued relationships and joy and love that we seek throughout our entire life..

We may have a deep seeded longing to go home, and maybe what we should be doing is actually letting go of wanting to "go home" thinking the only true absolute peace we will get is when we are in Heaven where there is no pain or suffering. Then maybe we would transcend spiritually towards a state of peace. It would sort of be like being grateful for what you have now.. like the Law of Attraction if we are always in a state of wanting, then we will always be wanting, and if we're wanting to "Go Home" where we will find peace (and we do want to go home, I know this because most people dream of being in Heaven when we die) if we could let go of wanting to find peace in Heaven, then maybe we can find peace in our physical form...

What if we have been conditioned through our lives, due to people talking about how we will find true peace in Heaven. Maybe we have a deep belief that we cannot find peace on Earth since true peace will only come from Heaven...I think this is probably THE one belief that has been overlooked.. how many times have you and everyone else been told that Heaven is this beautiful place, where you experience true peace. Might this cause your subconscious to compare this idea of true peace to what you already know about the world around you and tell you that you can't experience true peace because this is NOT Heaven? Even if we are not consciously aware of this belief. Do you remember the moment you learned about Heaven? if we can't remember the moment we learned about Heaven, then maybe we also don't remember the conditioning.. you might have been told "Oh it's this wonderful place where you get everything you want, and your surrounded by pure love" If we believed that we had to go to this place to get this, we may not experience love in our life, or get what we want since we have this Limiting Belief.

Deep down inside of us is a wanting to be in Heaven where we will find true peace, and get what we want.

Maybe we should let go of wanting to be in Heaven...

Maybe this is what I was trying to get at the whole time.. lol

Comment

One way to find out if you have this belief is to ask yourself:

A) Do I believe in Heaven?
            B) Will it be stressful in Heaven?
            C) Will I find true peace ONLY when I'm in Heaven?
            Last edited by The Sedona Method; 03-21-2012, 04:01 AM.

Comment

I notice that when I'm released on identity there is peace and heaven and no need to be someone. It seems that undischarged negativity becomes adopted as identity.
              So perhaps the ultimate release is to let go of all the people that you think you have to be.

Comment

Releasing Identity.

Originally posted by radical View Post
                I notice that when I'm released on identity there is peace and heaven and no need to be someone. It seems that undischarged negativity becomes adopted as identity.
                So perhaps the ultimate release is to let go of all the people that you think you have to be.
                I think it can be hard to release on identity, if you have a belief system in place, AND you have been brainwashed.. brainwashing doesn't mean you sit in front of a screen while a bunch of symbols are flashed on the screen. Brainwashing can happen subtly over a period of time systematically. I'm dealing with a dilemma right now, but it's so complex, and so interwoven together in a way that can't be explained or separated.

I'm not going to get into it.

Comment

In my experience the belief system comes out of the identity. We've all been brainwashed and I understand what you mean by subtly over time....
                  If you want some help I specialize in complex dilemmas...radicaltruth.com.au

Comment

Hi TSM,

Notice your desire for the ultimate release...

Check and see if there is any wanting to control your process...

Could you welcome that?

And now see if you could just set that free...

And also see if there is any wanting to understand or explain what you are experiencing and why?

And now check and see, could let that go?

Keep letting go and let us know how things unfold,

Delilah
                    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 05-10-2012, 02:11 PM.
                    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

That's awesome, thank you very much. That is exactly what I needed right now!

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
                      Hi TSM,

Notice your desire for the ultimate release...

Check and see if there is any wanting to control your process...

Could you welcome that?

And now see if you could just set that free...

And also see if there is any wanting to understand or explain what you are experiencing and why?

And now check and see, could let that go?

Keep letting go and let us know how things unfold,

Delilah

Comment

Working...
                      X