X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the questions?

Hello,

I hope all is well reader.

I would like to begin by saying i have found The Sedona Method to be very helpful and it has helped me let go of
    a fair amount of anger, depression, fear and anxiety. I have also learnt a lot about myself and how my mind works.

From what i have learnt, the core of The Sedona Method is releasing negative energy from the subconscious
    mind wether it be beliefs, emotions, images, repressed memories, sounds, sensations etc.

I have a few questions that are not answered in the courses.

I find that all the question asking such as could i welcome sounds, images and sensations, is it a
    w/a, w/c, w/s, w/o, could i let go of etc. becomes too much about words and it becomes to complicated. It doesn't feel right to me.

Since the bottom line is letting go of negative energy from the subconscious mind.

Questions 1: Is it ok to keep it simple and just focus on what i am working on and the sensations that arise and release the energy/physical sensations ?

Questions 2: Am i missing out on anything by not using the questions?
    Is it a must that I go through the welcoming, questions etc?

Also,
    As soon as i focus on what i am working on releasing, physical sensations arise without any welcoming.

Question 3: Is this the same thing as welcoming?

Lastly,
    When the physical sensations arise I do not feel much emotion. For example, I have been releasing on the fear of dying
    and i feel a bit of fear and occasionally it becomes intense, but most the time i feel only physical sensations.

Questions 4: Is this ok?, should i be feeling strong emotions ?

I look forward to any helpful advice and guidance.

Love and peace to all...

Guest usually arrive before you welcome them. That's the same with the sensations, they come up and you welcome them.

There are no hard and fast rules. You can release on everything. There is no should (it's not nice to should on yourself). The feelings you get are the ones you can release on. Be they strong or just there. Sometimes you'll notice a feeling and go, ah, that's there and without another thought you let it go. Other times you can find it's a bit more there and wants a bit more attention before you're ready to release. Could I let this go, can be enough. Can I just welcome it allow it to be can be enough. And then sometimes you need to ask, what am I wanting here? Because there's something you're not letting go of.

All the tools work. If one doesn't do it for you try one of the others. One day you might discover that a tool that never worked works on something to a deeper, exciting unexpected level and you chide yourself for not using it more or sooner (that's something to release on then and there).

So let go of wanting to figure it out / getting it right. Release one way and if that one doesn't do it for you try the other.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by DavidI View Post
      Hello,

I hope all is well reader.

I would like to begin by saying i have found The Sedona Method to be very helpful and it has helped me let go of
      a fair amount of anger, depression, fear and anxiety. I have also learnt a lot about myself and how my mind works.

From what i have learnt, the core of The Sedona Method is releasing negative energy from the subconscious
      mind wether it be beliefs, emotions, images, repressed memories, sounds, sensations etc.

I have a few questions that are not answered in the courses.

I find that all the question asking such as could i welcome sounds, images and sensations, is it a
      w/a, w/c, w/s, w/o, could i let go of etc. becomes too much about words and it becomes to complicated. It doesn't feel right to me.

Since the bottom line is letting go of negative energy from the subconscious mind.

Questions 1: Is it ok to keep it simple and just focus on what i am working on and the sensations that arise and release the energy/physical sensations ?

Questions 2: Am i missing out on anything by not using the questions?
      Is it a must that I go through the welcoming, questions etc?

Also,
      As soon as i focus on what i am working on releasing, physical sensations arise without any welcoming.

Question 3: Is this the same thing as welcoming?

Lastly,
      When the physical sensations arise I do not feel much emotion. For example, I have been releasing on the fear of dying
      and i feel a bit of fear and occasionally it becomes intense, but most the time i feel only physical sensations.

Questions 4: Is this ok?, should i be feeling strong emotions ?

I look forward to any helpful advice and guidance.

Love and peace to all...

Hi David!

I agree with everything Alex has written. However you release is just fine. There is no right way.

Because the mind tends to fall asleep when it is offered the same process over and over again it is very useful to have many different ways to stir things up for a release.

What you write here is fundamentally true. All the thoughts and feelings etc. are just energy moving through the bodymind. The sensations are the result of that energy moving through. You are not the first person who has reactions to the questions. It is my direct experience that using the questions to stir things up gets at the hidden beliefs and underlying programs. These are the things that create these different energies. Neutralizing them is extremely helpful. But if you don't find it helpful to work with the questions then just let that go for now. They are always there for you to use if you decide to explore them.

There is no right way to experience a release. If there is big emotion that's fine, if there isn't that's fine too.

Best,
      Delilah
      Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 10-24-2012, 06:17 AM.
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
      X