Epiphany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epiphany

After about 6 months of reading The Sedona Method book I've finally reached the clean up process which I'm finding to be quite extraordinary.
    It's taken this long as stacks of stuff keeps getting triggered and I then spend weeks releasing it.
    I was blessed this lifetime with some highly dysfunctional early care givers some of whom were quite sociopathic if not downright homicidal at times.
    This provides some wonderful opportunities for spiritual growth along with a backlog of unreleased stuff.
    The clean up process seems to be incomplete as it's presented in the book. I've found it to be far more comprehensive if the negative is included as in " Did I want to be controlled by that person " "Did I want that person to disapprove of me " and " Did I want that person to reject and separate from me ".
    Turning it round to self throws up more unreleased stuff as in " Did I want to control myself because of that person " " Did I want to disapprove of myself because of that person " " Did I want to die because of that person " and " Did I want to separate from my Self...from I... because of that person "
    Since doing the above on all the significant people in my life a quite extraordinary happiness and peace has broken out. I can't imagine being able to have a problem with another after doing that expanded clean up process.
    I'm scouting around for a new identity now that my normal misery, depression, and suicidal ideation has gone missing and doesn't seem inclined to come back.
    I don't really need one I guess, it's just that laughing all the time or crying whenever love is experienced seems to disconcert other people. Maybe stand up comedy is the answer. I'll talk to God about it.

Manfred

Thanks for sharing. Your insights are nice tips for others.

Alex

Comment

Hi Manfred

Loved to hear your experience!
      Truly Clean up procedure is wonderful.. And I would look forward to use your suggested qs..
      Love!

Comment

Your post reminded me to notice the opposite wants i.e Wanting disapproval e.t.c .. And so i let go of them and feeling flow and ease
        Your sharing was quite helpful!
        Love

Comment

I've found with myself and working with others that it's often what we do to ourself that has the most bite. One of the delightful games that is more and more fashionable these days is to confect offence and outrage at what another has done to us thus getting that person to want to control themselves when they're around us.
          It saves all that effort in controlling people directly...just get them to want to control themselves.

Manfred

Comment

Originally posted by radical View Post
            After about 6 months of reading The Sedona Method book I've finally reached the clean up process which I'm finding to be quite extraordinary.
            It's taken this long as stacks of stuff keeps getting triggered and I then spend weeks releasing it.
            I was blessed this lifetime with some highly dysfunctional early care givers some of whom were quite sociopathic if not downright homicidal at times.
            This provides some wonderful opportunities for spiritual growth along with a backlog of unreleased stuff.

The clean up process seems to be incomplete as it's presented in the book. I've found it to be far more comprehensive if the negative is included as in " Did I want to be controlled by that person " "Did I want that person to disapprove of me " and " Did I want that person to reject and separate from me ".
            Turning it round to self throws up more unreleased stuff as in " Did I want to control myself because of that person " " Did I want to disapprove of myself because of that person " " Did I want to die because of that person " and " Did I want to separate from my Self...from I... because of that person "
            Since doing the above on all the significant people in my life a quite extraordinary happiness and peace has broken out. I can't imagine being able to have a problem with another after doing that expanded clean up process.
            I'm scouting around for a new identity now that my normal misery, depression, and suicidal ideation has gone missing and doesn't seem inclined to come back.
            I don't really need one I guess, it's just that laughing all the time or crying whenever love is experienced seems to disconcert other people. Maybe stand up comedy is the answer. I'll talk to God about it.

Manfred
            Manfred! That's Wonderful! Great share!

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
            X