Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realising hate to another person

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this topic, but here it goes...

The point is, I hate my mother...

And I want to release this feeling of hate and anger about her...

...But at the same time, I don't.

Something inside is telling me that she doesn't deserve to be forgive, because if I don't stay vigilant, she is going to hurt me again and again.

But I also understand that she never realise that she is hurting me. Instead, she thinks she is empowering me (but is the opposite).

So, whatever she says or do, the most insignificant thing, irritates me a lot.

I am living with her (with my parents) and I don't see the moment when I can be independent and go to my own home with my boyfriend.

Any advice of how can I use the Sedona Method to resolve this issue?

Regards!
    Last edited by PatriciaS; 12-21-2012, 07:22 AM.

Do the relationship clean up every day. It's not about forgiving your mother it's about forgiving yourself. And being able to let go of the hatred. Hatred affects you not your mother. The relationship clean-up process is ideal in such a situation. You cannot do too much releasing in the area of relationships.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Sedona Training -- Alex View Post
      Do the relationship clean up every day. It's not about forgiving your mother it's about forgiving yourself. And being able to let go of the hatred. Hatred affects you not your mother. The relationship clean-up process is ideal in such a situation. You cannot do too much releasing in the area of relationships.

Alex

Thank you very much! I'll do it

Comment

And I want to release this feeling of hate and anger about her...
        The WANTING to release itself is a great hindrance to freedom. I would suggest to let go of any resistance toward the feelings you have currently towards her. Once the resistance is let go of, the feelings can then be welcomed, then their underlying wants and thus, releasing will be more smooth.
        What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Working...
        X