Triple Welcoming Explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Welcoming Explanation

I have all the materials in the Deluxe Super Course and I also have The Sedona Method and Happiness is Free books on my Kindle. I have listened to the CDs and watched both DVDs--but not numerous times yet. I "searched" my kindle books for the word "triple" and it only came up twice (regarding tripled income). Of course the word "welcoming" came up several times, but not related to triple welcoming. Where is the Triple Welcoming technique explained?

i found out about the triple welcoming in the movie letting go.

1. welcome the issue

2. welcome the feelings and wants associated with it

3. welcome the sense that it is personal or has anything to do with you

hope this helps.

Comment

have you read any of coach Delilah's responses.
      Her replies often include the TW questions to apply to the issue someone is asking for assistance with.

Here is an eg I have for my own reference.
      Triple Welcome is a powerful way to release whatever you are experiencing as uncomfortable, and reveal the bed of stillness that’s always present below the surface.

simply ask yourself these questions, and allow yourself to respond ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to each question.
      Your response to each question is simply a decision. Just as you can decide whether or not to let go of a pencil you are clutching, you can decide to let go of feelings and sensations.

Releasing gets easier once you appreciate your feelings aren’t you.

Saying ‘I’m angry’, is misleading – I am not the anger – it’s really more accurate to say ‘I feel angry’. As you become more aware that feelings are something you experience, that they aren’t you, it gets easier to say ‘Yes’ to letting them go.

Each time you respond to a releasing question, with either a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’, you are letting go of some of the uncomfortable feelings, and coming closer to the peace that’s always there below the surface.

Think of something in your life that you would like to be different. Perhaps something you feel anxious or sad about, or frustrated or angry.

Then use the three questions that follow to triple welcome the whole ‘package’ of the issue. You can ask them of yourself (in your head is fine) Allow yourself to pause after each question, so you fully notice or welcome all that arises.

If you find it difficult to ‘welcome’ what arises, perhaps for an issue you feel very angry about, simply use the word ‘notice’ instead.

Could you welcome (or notice) how you are feeling in this moment? Could you also welcome any pictures, sounds, or sensations that come with that?

Could you welcome (or notice) any wanting to do anything with any of that? Any wanting to change it, push it away, or hold onto it?

Could you welcome (or notice) any sense that this is your feeling, that it’s personal, or that it has anything to do with you?
      Then, ask yourself:

In this moment, could you simply let go?
      You’ll probably notice some lightness or expansion or ease.

Now reconsider your issue, and if there’s still some discomfort, just work through the questions again.

this method of welcoming all aspects of the issue works more quickly than focusing on one feeling at a time

Zannie rose

Comment

Originally posted by zannierose View Post

Could you welcome (or notice) how you are feeling in this moment? Could you also welcome any pictures, sounds, or sensations that come with that?

Could you welcome (or notice) any wanting to do anything with any of that? Any wanting to change it, push it away, or hold onto it?

Could you welcome (or notice) any sense that this is your feeling, that it’s personal, or that it has anything to do with you?
        Then, ask yourself:

In this moment, could you simply let go?
        that's how I do it too.

Here's a post from Annrika that may help too

Triple Welcoming
        Keeping Triple Welcoming simple......

1. Welcome the issue or problem and notice whatever that stirs up inside in the form of sensations/feelings, sounds/thoughts, images/memories. Welcome whatever arises in awareness associated with that issue. Note: It's all one piece.

2. Welcome or notice any wanting to do something with or about all of that...wanting to change or fix it; wanting to figure it out...as well as any attachment or aversion, which means welcoming the conflicting energies of wanting to hold it close or wanting to push it away (out of mind). In this section you are welcoming the energy of wanting. Notice how efforting, striving, seeking, and resisting feels.
        Note: Again, it's still all part of the same spin of energy.

3. Welcome too the sense this is personal, about you or who you are...the identification with it all as who you are. Allow it to feel as personal as it does for a moment and it'll start to dissolve or unravel all by itself.

4. Look through the whole spin of energy and notice that in or on which it appears. Simply stop and welcome that which is here now, beyond the spin.

What do you find? Perhaps spaciousness, or acceptance. Could you allow yourself to relax into and rest as that? That which we are is always unmoving and at rest but we don't notice when caught up in the spin. Take your time and allow yourself to explore and become familiar with that which is beyond the spin.

Could you allow releasing to be easy and fun!

Annrika
        Instructor & Coach

Comment

Working...
        X