Releasing on attraction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing on attraction?

I'm very new to Sedona method. I would like to know whether is possible to release on being attracted to a certain body part, so that after releasing you are not attracted to it anymore. If that is possible, could you please tell me what questions should I ask myself to release. Thank you very much in advance!

How about letting go of resistance or judgement on being attracted to this body part?

Comment

Thank you, I'll try what you suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer View Post
        I'm very new to Sedona method. I would like to know whether is possible to release on being attracted to a certain body part, so that after releasing you are not attracted to it anymore. If that is possible, could you please tell me what questions should I ask myself to release. Thank you very much in advance!
        Hi Explorer!

We've been having some technical difficulties with this website and that is why I am slow in responding to your post. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I agree with Struck's very cogent reply.

I would also recommend that you insert this issue into the advantages and disadvantages process. You'll find that this will help you shake a lot of things loose.

Best,
        Delilah
        Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 10-31-2013, 09:05 PM.
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you, Delilah!
          By the way, do you know which CD is dealing with advantages and disadvanteged? I've just started the Sedona method and I'm only at CD no. 5.

Comment

Thank you, Delilah!

Comment

Working...
            X