Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lionel View Post
    Thanks Delilah

My fear is now becoming ever more specific. I was reading a Stephen King book yesterday and the quote 'Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child' leapt out at me. My fear is of other people hurting me. I am now going right back into my childhood with issues around control and being controlled. I resist the temptation to analyse and justify my problems but it would seem that the Sedona Method is working and my starting point of releasing on fear about whether the Sedona Method works or not was the correct one for me.
    Hey lionel!

I see that! It's great that you are determined to just be completely honest and release on whatever comes up. Including doubt. I always recommend that folks release on doubt too. You're doing a great job following your own thread and you will be richly rewarded.

Thanks for sharing your process with all of us. It's a great help to many.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by lionel View Post
      Thanks Delilah

My fear is now becoming ever more specific. I was reading a Stephen King book yesterday and the quote 'Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child' leapt out at me. My fear is of other people hurting me. I am now going right back into my childhood with issues around control and being controlled. I resist the temptation to analyse and justify my problems but it would seem that the Sedona Method is working and my starting point of releasing on fear about whether the Sedona Method works or not was the correct one for me.
      Hey lionel!

I see that! It's great that you are determined to just be completely honest and release on whatever comes up. Including doubt. I always recommend that folks release on doubt too. You're doing a great job following your own thread and you will be richly rewarded.

Thanks for sharing your process with all of us. It's a great help to many.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
      X