• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by lionel View Post
    Thanks Delilah

My fear is now becoming ever more specific. I was reading a Stephen King book yesterday and the quote 'Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child' leapt out at me. My fear is of other people hurting me. I am now going right back into my childhood with issues around control and being controlled. I resist the temptation to analyse and justify my problems but it would seem that the Sedona Method is working and my starting point of releasing on fear about whether the Sedona Method works or not was the correct one for me.
    Hey lionel!

I see that! It's great that you are determined to just be completely honest and release on whatever comes up. Including doubt. I always recommend that folks release on doubt too. You're doing a great job following your own thread and you will be richly rewarded.

Thanks for sharing your process with all of us. It's a great help to many.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks Delilah

My fear is now becoming ever more specific. I was reading a Stephen King book yesterday and the quote 'Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child' leapt out at me. My fear is of other people hurting me. I am now going right back into my childhood with issues around control and being controlled. I resist the temptation to analyse and justify my problems but it would seem that the Sedona Method is working and my starting point of releasing on fear about whether the Sedona Method works or not was the correct one for me.
    Hey lionel!

I see that! It's great that you are determined to just be completely honest and release on whatever comes up. Including doubt. I always recommend that folks release on doubt too. You're doing a great job following your own thread and you will be richly rewarded.

Thanks for sharing your process with all of us. It's a great help to many.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• lionel
    replied
    Thanks Delilah

Leave a comment:

replied
    Once again Thanks Delilah,

I have been releasing on fear of people and seem to be moving up to anger. Anger feels really good! I have so much energy. I am going to carry on releasing on fear for a while and enjoy the anger.
    Great lionel! If you keep releasing you'll find even more energy as you proceed up the list of AGFLAP

Leave a comment:

replied

I have been releasing on fear of people and seem to be moving up to anger. Anger feels really good! I have so much energy. I am going to carry on releasing on fear for a while and enjoy the anger.
    Great lionel! If you keep releasing you'll find even more energy as you proceed up the list of AGFLAP

Leave a comment:

• lionel
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    I have been using my original releasing statements for the past few days i.e Could I let go of fearing that the Sedona Method will work for me, as best I can?
    Could I let go of fearing that the Sedona Method wont work for me, as best I can?

I have been getting fragments of the past coming up, long forgotten memories. I have just now realised how much fear I have of other people and how much I have to resist it to function, at all, in the world. I have insights into the causes - irrelevant to the Sedona Method - I know?

My question is now -would it be best to carry on releasing using my above questions - which seem to be dealing with fear in general? Or, would it be better to release on this fear of people?

This fear of people has been so much a normal part of my life that I have never noticed it consciously before. I feel a bit strange now that I have noticed it!
    Hi lionel!

Good job! You've been releasing on your fears around TSM not helping and uncovered deeper fear. Excellent! I recommend that you release on the fear of people too. So release on the general and on the specific. Go back and forth between the two until you feel complete with both. Trust your intuition to inform you of when to change your focus from one to the other. As long as you commit to releasing until you feel imperturbable and are free to be, do, or have whatever you would like to be, do, or have, then it doesn't matter how exactly your releasing journey unfolds.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• lionel
    replied
    I have been using my original releasing statements for the past few days i.e Could I let go of fearing that the Sedona Method will work for me, as best I can?
    Could I let go of fearing that the Sedona Method wont work for me, as best I can?

I have been getting fragments of the past coming up, long forgotten memories. I have just now realised how much fear I have of other people and how much I have to resist it to function, at all, in the world. I have insights into the causes - irrelevant to the Sedona Method - I know?

My question is now -would it be best to carry on releasing using my above questions - which seem to be dealing with fear in general? Or, would it be better to release on this fear of people?

This fear of people has been so much a normal part of my life that I have never noticed it consciously before. I feel a bit strange now that I have noticed it!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Lionel!

See if you can allow the fear to come up fully. You can actually let it come a drop at a time. You don't have to blast yourself with it. As best you can, let it come up one little drop at a time. Take your time with this. It's OK if you don't like the fear. Notice how much you don't like it as you let it come up. Notice also any wanting to get rid of the fear and see if you can allow yourself to want to get rid of it as much as you do? You can go back and forth between letting the fear come up a little and then letting the dislike of it come up too. As best you can if you play around with this you will likely begin to find some relief.

You might also consider having a session with a coach. All of us offer a complimentary session and sometimes that helps to orient you on how to release with ease.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Lionel!

See if you can allow the fear to come up fully. You can actually let it come a drop at a time. You don't have to blast yourself with it. As best you can, let it come up one little drop at a time. Take your time with this. It's OK if you don't like the fear. Notice how much you don't like it as you let it come up. Notice also any wanting to get rid of the fear and see if you can allow yourself to want to get rid of it as much as you do? You can go back and forth between letting the fear come up a little and then letting the dislike of it come up too. As best you can if you play around with this you will likely begin to find some relief.

You might also consider having a session with a coach. All of us offer a complimentary session and sometimes that helps to orient you on how to release with ease.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• lionel
    replied
    Thanks Delilah,

I have many issues around fear. I have been through the program and tried 'advantages and disadvantages' and 'likes and dislikes' etc. I ask the question and get no answer from myself except a feeling of fear. Then I fear I won't get an answer and that I can't do this process in the same way that I couldn't do anything else I tried.Or I tell myself what I want to hear instead of what the truth is. The lowest common denominator with everything is FEAR - indicated by a tension in my head. I am trying to keep this as simple as possible and I do not believe that I am going to get anywhere, except another disappointment - which I fear, until I have released at least some of my fear. Once I have released some fear then perhaps the other techniques will become available to me.

Leave a comment:

• lionel
    replied
    Thanks Delilah,

I have many issues around fear. I have been through the program and tried 'advantages and disadvantages' and 'likes and dislikes' etc. I ask the question and get no answer from myself except a feeling of fear. Then I fear I won't get an answer and that I can't do this process in the same way that I couldn't do anything else I tried.Or I tell myself what I want to hear instead of what the truth is. The lowest common denominator with everything is FEAR - indicated by a tension in my head. I am trying to keep this as simple as possible and I do not believe that I am going to get anywhere, except another disappointment - which I fear, until I have released at least some of my fear. Once I have released some fear then perhaps the other techniques will become available to me.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi lionel!

You're holistic release is just fine as it is. You might try some of the ones below as well.

Could you welcome the memory that every technique out there hasn't helped you in the past?

Could welcome any wanting to do anything with that memory, like hold it close, change it, get rid of it?

Could you let go of wanting to do anything with that memory, like hold it close, change it, get rid of it?

And now see if you could let go of wanting to make tha memory real again?

Then:

Could welcome any fear (expectation) that TSM won't help you?

Could you welcome any wanting to get rid of that fear (expectation)?

Could you let go of any wanting to get rid of that fear (expectation)?

Could you let go of wanting to make that fear come true?

Also, the advantages and disadvantages process can really help to shake loose of things.

What is the advantage of not being helped by anything?
    Welcome your answer.

What want does that arise from?
    Welcome that want.

Could you let go of wanting that? (Remember the question isn't asking you to let go of having that but to let go of wanting that.)

Could you let go of wanting to get that want from not being helped by anthing?

Do the same with disadvantages and see what happens.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi lionel!

You're holistic release is just fine as it is. You might try some of the ones below as well.

Could you welcome the memory that every technique out there hasn't helped you in the past?

Could welcome any wanting to do anything with that memory, like hold it close, change it, get rid of it?

Could you let go of wanting to do anything with that memory, like hold it close, change it, get rid of it?

And now see if you could let go of wanting to make tha memory real again?

Then:

Could welcome any fear (expectation) that TSM won't help you?

Could you welcome any wanting to get rid of that fear (expectation)?

Could you let go of any wanting to get rid of that fear (expectation)?

Could you let go of wanting to make that fear come true?

Also, the advantages and disadvantages process can really help to shake loose of things.

What is the advantage of not being helped by anything?
    Welcome your answer.

What want does that arise from?
    Welcome that want.

Could you let go of wanting that? (Remember the question isn't asking you to let go of having that but to let go of wanting that.)

Could you let go of wanting to get that want from not being helped by anthing?

Do the same with disadvantages and see what happens.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Edugui
    replied
    That's actually great.

Could you welcome wanting to figure out? Could you let it go?

Could you welcome any sense behind this or either want that you want approval, control, security or separation?

Could you let that want to be there? Could you let it go?

I hope you have a wonderful journey.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X