Getting ready and getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready and getting started

I was releasing this morning using Effortless Creation Disc 13 about action steps and it occurs to me that I have had a problem for as long as I can remember. I spend ages preparing to do things and never feel ready to start, I don't actually do things - even in my head - and then wonder why nothing is happening. The wants seem to be in descending order 1. Security 2. Approval 3. Control and the result is a lot of 4. Separation because everybody seems to do better than me. I am wondering how I can actually tackle this - if I try to come up with something myself I will probably start preparing to tackle it and think I am doing something. Has anybody got any suggestions - please?

When I wake up I say 'god's peace flows through me' a few times and that gets me started. For me in my life I used multiple protocols. I used the Sedona Method, I use the release technique and I use scientific prayers based on the teachings of Joseph Murphy. It's all the same thing and I talk about what I do on my website - the link is on my bio. The SM releases but the Joseph Murphy prayers introduce positive suggestions. I like both together. I like to blog about it because it helps me. The point is that I wake up and I'm often not in the mood for the Sedona Method. But I can say a three second prayer. I can also set an intention. I can set an intention that I am going to have a happy and productive day. This comes from Larry Crane's Release Technique. I love it because it stops me dithering. Where am I going today? Around in a fog? No, I set an intention and go there. Once that's done I can probably do a Sedona Method process. In fact that's exactly what happened this morning. I have lists on my ipad of all the stuff I'm working on and I put an X by each one when I do a process. This is a pain to set up at first but it's marvellous to look at a list and see that you have released your addiction to biting your nails ten times and your nails look GOOD! It works, don't u know!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel View Post
      I was releasing this morning using Effortless Creation Disc 13 about action steps and it occurs to me that I have had a problem for as long as I can remember. I spend ages preparing to do things and never feel ready to start, I don't actually do things - even in my head - and then wonder why nothing is happening. The wants seem to be in descending order 1. Security 2. Approval 3. Control and the result is a lot of 4. Separation because everybody seems to do better than me. I am wondering how I can actually tackle this - if I try to come up with something myself I will probably start preparing to tackle it and think I am doing something. Has anybody got any suggestions - please?
      Hi lionel!

Could you let go of wanting to be ready to start?

Would you if you could?

When?

Also, check and see what is the worst thing that could happen if you did something? Release on that.

What is the best thing that could happen if you did something? Release on that.

And sometimes a clear statement that reflects resistance can break a pattern...

I refuse to do anything (or fill in the blank ____________) on behalf of my goal. And release on that.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by lionel View Post
        Hi lionel!

Could you let go of wanting to be ready to start?

Would you if you could?

When?

Also, check and see what is the worst thing that could happen if you did something? Release on that.

What is the best thing that could happen if you did something? Release on that.

And sometimes a clear statement that reflects resistance can break a pattern...

I refuse to do anything (or fill in the blank ____________) on behalf of my goal. And release on that.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X