Releasing on wanting to die

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing on wanting to die

I have been working on releasing on wanting to die for quite a few years. I don't feel like killing myself. I just feel this want inside of me, like it is a part of me. Like the sedona method says it comes from a fear of life which I have also been trying to release on. Any suggestions. I'm stuck on this issue. I've tried everything from adv./disadv. to just every technique in the sedona method book.

Originally posted by stace45 View Post
    I have been working on releasing on wanting to die for quite a few years. I don't feel like killing myself. I just feel this want inside of me, like it is a part of me. Like the sedona method says it comes from a fear of life which I have also been trying to release on. Any suggestions. I'm stuck on this issue. I've tried everything from adv./disadv. to just every technique in the sedona method book.
    Hi stace45!

Everything in the world and everything in our mind is dualistic. So it is actually a universal wish. Everyone wants to live and everyone wants to die. If you are not feeling suicidal and if you have released on this using all the processes then perhaps you are simply wanting to control the mind. People have thoughts like I'd rather die that live like this, or I'd rather die than speak in front of people, all the time. Can you let go of wanting to control your thoughts? And can you let go of wanting you thoughts to control you?

You might also try the 5th way...If you don't refer to the mind or the body or memory can you find the me that wants to die?

The feeling of me is like any other feeling. If you check you can find it somewhere in the body. we call them feelings because we feel them in our bodies. So see if you can find where the "me" feeling is in this moment. Would it be OK if that me feeling just dissolved? Welcome what ever your answer is.

And lastly, it might be useful to get some help from a SM coach.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
    X