Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting Go For Money

Hello,

I think there might be a thread about this already but I figured I'd ask anyways.

Basically I want to make $10,000 a month.

I've run into a few lucrative business ideas since I started releasing on this goal.

Just wondering what else I can do to release having what I want.

If you have the Sedona Method book or the audio program, I'd recommend to study the section on goals thoroughly. There are some important guidelines therein which should prove extremely helpful.
    What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Kk, will look through it (: thanks

Comment

Hi struck!

Try exploring the advantages and disadvantages process around getting your goal and not getting your goal. And using different words like likes/dislikes and attachments/aversions will garner loads of stuff to let go.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by struck View Post
          Hello,

I think there might be a thread about this already but I figured I'd ask anyways.

I've run into a few lucrative business ideas since I started releasing on this goal.

Hi , my goal is also 10.000 Hryvnia a month (in our currency). I am going to use visualization with releasing. So, l would like to do it together. But wait a moment please, I feel some worry now, so need a quick correction: 'Does this feeling try to control, disapproving me'? Of couse it does. ' Do I try to control, fight back this feeling'? Yes, I should to do something with it. Right, 'who am I'? I am creator. 'What this filling is'? It is my creation of the past. ' So am I going to fight it anyway'? Of course not, it is just my friend Ego. O.K. It is gone, and I am better now.
          So, allow yourself to picture HAVING your ideal sum. You can do this with some combination of sensations, pictures and sounds at your convenience. Now, take a few moments to do that. Imagine making 10.K monthly. Picture the person (bearing your name) having it. How does it improve your life? What courses can you allow yourself? What a (computer) equipment could you afford? How calm and peaceful are you feeling now, because you have no reason any more to worry about your payments and bills. Lets enjoy by those feelings... That would be great to have such feeling forever but after a few minutes pass, you are may be like me, can notice some different sensations are appear. Yes, it is worry and anxiety, the main invisible 'power' of me since the childhood. And now, it becomes visible and very welcomed. So allow it to appear in all it's 'beauty'. Call to natural curiosity and stay opened... Are you feeling better? It is our prime assignment, to discover the flow, to take momentum, and be able to keep going in that momentum. Now, again lets relax into our picture of having money. Could you accept as a possibility, that creating of 10.k need not your help? You see, to be into ordinary, habitual state, and to be into releasing is way-way not the very same, and that makes a difference. What's really need, is to prepare yourself and be in that reality constantly,... to be into now,... be into moment,... into momentum... If you take a break now for a few minutes, you can notice who are stilling your money. Take a break really and see. (...)
          Did you meet that invisible visitor? Yes, that is the main, and only reason why you haven't got your money till now. That quiet of challenge, but what if we cope with it?... Will it be done?... Too soon? Anything else are not question at all. You'll be directed and your mind will be amazed of what you are doing. So, check to see if there anything inside of you that is resisting , holding back, telling, 'you can not have it', 'you don't know how to do it', 'you need a business plan first', 'you should try harder', 'you have no money to start it anyway', 'you are not wise for that, how can you even hope'. And if it is so, just welcome the feeling to be there, allow it to do what ever it pleased and stay opened... You may be prompted to get rid of it, to resist, to avoid, to escape of the sensation, but, let go wanting control it. Be opened... Turn it over to the Power that is a way. Do you understand the difference?
          Now could you again relax into picture of having your money, put them into pocket, pull out into your hands again... sort them all over the table, would you like to show them anybody? Who are the person to whom would you like to tell about it the first? Could you give yourself now that approval?... And more?... Can you ?...
          O.K. The last thing. Forget absolutely about what you've read now. Cast out of your head completely. You know your mind, it adapting to everything in a twinkle, and will say, 'I know it yet, it boring and doesn't work'. So let it even don't know that you wanting something, till tomorrow's goal setting exercise. Just only be... In being-ness... Into now...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by struck View Post
          Hello,

Hi , my goal is also 10.000 Hryvnia a month (in our currency). I am going to use visualization with releasing. So, l would like to do it together. But wait a moment please, I feel some worry now, so need a quick correction: 'Does this feeling try to control, disapproving me'? Of couse it does. ' Do I try to control, fight back this feeling'? Yes, I should to do something with it. Right, 'who am I'? I am creator. 'What this filling is'? It is my creation of the past. ' So am I going to fight it anyway'? Of course not, it is just my friend Ego. O.K. It is gone, and I am better now.
          So, allow yourself to picture HAVING your ideal sum. You can do this with some combination of sensations, pictures and sounds at your convenience. Now, take a few moments to do that. Imagine making 10.K monthly. Picture the person (bearing your name) having it. How does it improve your life? What courses can you allow yourself? What a (computer) equipment could you afford? How calm and peaceful are you feeling now, because you have no reason any more to worry about your payments and bills. Lets enjoy by those feelings... That would be great to have such feeling forever but after a few minutes pass, you are may be like me, can notice some different sensations are appear. Yes, it is worry and anxiety, the main invisible 'power' of me since the childhood. And now, it becomes visible and very welcomed. So allow it to appear in all it's 'beauty'. Call to natural curiosity and stay opened... Are you feeling better? It is our prime assignment, to discover the flow, to take momentum, and be able to keep going in that momentum. Now, again lets relax into our picture of having money. Could you accept as a possibility, that creating of 10.k need not your help? You see, to be into ordinary, habitual state, and to be into releasing is way-way not the very same, and that makes a difference. What's really need, is to prepare yourself and be in that reality constantly,... to be into now,... be into moment,... into momentum... If you take a break now for a few minutes, you can notice who are stilling your money. Take a break really and see. (...)
          Did you meet that invisible visitor? Yes, that is the main, and only reason why you haven't got your money till now. That quiet of challenge, but what if we cope with it?... Will it be done?... Too soon? Anything else are not question at all. You'll be directed and your mind will be amazed of what you are doing. So, check to see if there anything inside of you that is resisting , holding back, telling, 'you can not have it', 'you don't know how to do it', 'you need a business plan first', 'you should try harder', 'you have no money to start it anyway', 'you are not wise for that, how can you even hope'. And if it is so, just welcome the feeling to be there, allow it to do what ever it pleased and stay opened... You may be prompted to get rid of it, to resist, to avoid, to escape of the sensation, but, let go wanting control it. Be opened... Turn it over to the Power that is a way. Do you understand the difference?
          Now could you again relax into picture of having your money, put them into pocket, pull out into your hands again... sort them all over the table, would you like to show them anybody? Who are the person to whom would you like to tell about it the first? Could you give yourself now that approval?... And more?... Can you ?...
          O.K. The last thing. Forget absolutely about what you've read now. Cast out of your head completely. You know your mind, it adapting to everything in a twinkle, and will say, 'I know it yet, it boring and doesn't work'. So let it even don't know that you wanting something, till tomorrow's goal setting exercise. Just only be... In being-ness... Into now...

Comment

Hey man TL;DR but Ya sure we can release together.

One of the things that i realized recently, was it wasn't really the money that I was after, even though I still want to make lots of money, it was fulfillment that I was seeking the whole time.
            Basically I'm gonna find things that fulfill me... And then sell it haha

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man TL;DR but Ya sure we can release together.

One of the things that i realized recently, was it wasn't really the money that I was after, even though I still want to make lots of money, it was fulfillment that I was seeking the whole time.
            Basically I'm gonna find things that fulfill me... And then sell it haha

Comment

IF you’d like to…
              Do you think your assumptions and preconceptions will help you or will hurt you when reading this ?
              Do you think you can avoid judging today and over the next few days?
              Be careful if you said yes, as that may not have been the real you who answered…
              Consider, how will you feel when you have raised your level of consciousness…
              You may want to re-read those few sentences again and consider them slowly…
              Because if you do, then you’ll probably be surprised at some of the things that begin to happen as you go about your days…
              Best wishes, Eugen.

- - - Updated - - -

IF you’d like to…
              Do you think your assumptions and preconceptions will help you or will hurt you when reading this ?
              Do you think you can avoid judging today and over the next few days?
              Be careful if you said yes, as that may not have been the real you who answered…
              Consider, how will you feel when you have raised your level of consciousness…
              You may want to re-read those few sentences again and consider them slowly…
              Because if you do, then you’ll probably be surprised at some of the things that begin to happen as you go about your days…
              Best wishes, Eugen.

Comment

Intention writing can be lyrical and magical on some days, and it’s natural to want to review & enjoy.
                However: DON’T DO IT.
                Write your intentions then throw the paper evidence away (shred it when you do)- every day.
                Write them by hand- pen to paper.
                Use no electronic devices.

However, once written:
                KEEP NO PAPER EVIDENCE.

It’s between you and your journey- and absolutely no one else’s business.
                NO ONE ELSE’S BUSINESS.
                You MUST NOT give ANYONE the opportunity to violate this pact between you and your intentions.
                Be FEROCIOUS in guarding your privacy on this.
                NO NO NO negotiation on this point.
                Even well-meaning loved ones can (even inadvertently) KILL the best of intentions, simply due to combined energies that are not truly in sync (despite love, best ethics, etc.).
                Two stones thrown in a pond simultaneously generate SOME change in the ripples generated by each stone.
                Whether the interference is additive or subtractive (or whether ‘good’ or ‘bad’) is NOT the point.
                The intention, in its pure form, has been CHANGED when subject to review by others.
                By not protecting them, you’ve violated that covenant between you and the specific intention entrusted to you, given in pure form, for your nurture, custody, and care.
                ‘KILL’ is a strong word, but appropriate.
                That little feeling you get when you hear an inflection, a carelessly-turned word, which *just* takes the shine off your intention can well be enough to deflate it permanently.
                It’s NOT ok for this to happen.
                It’s not a case of being generous, or kind, loving, or indulgent to your loved one.
                You’re a piece of a bigger puzzle than just your marriage or family (hard words, but true).
                Your intentions came to YOU (yes, just YOU) for a reason.
                They are important, not just to you, but to the entire world that you will effect and affect by them.
                That ‘ripples in a pond’ analogy holds true here, too:
                You have no idea about the people who will be positively impacted by your intention in its pure form (as those ripples go OUT and AWAY from you in pure form).
                If you carelessly KILL off your intention, due to such practices, you can impact others, too.
                The ‘ripples’ they receive are changed from the original intention.
                We are connected!
                It’s not being precious, it’s not ‘just about you’.
                It’s not about ‘slicing the loaf fine’ in a physics discussion about additive and destructive interferences.
                It’s much bigger than you and your opinions.
                Protect your intentions!
                For good/bad: this is what I do- take it or leave it:
                I use 5×7″index cards- write on both sides by hand.
                I often use colored index cards to make me happy/ ‘mix it up’ but scrap paper works just as well.
                Once written, by hand – I read them once through, PRIVATELY, with feeling, (aloud if I can), then shred them immediately.
                If you MUST keep them with you, fold up the card, put it in a front pocket, enjoy the ‘warm & fuzzy feeling’, but you MUST remove & shred them before going home/risking their exposure- no exceptions*.
                (*On many levels- people enjoy going through dirty laundry, and WILL ALWAYS read their findings!
                It’s human nature! )
                Keep the FEELINGS and the VISIONS with you during the day, NOT the paper evidence!

Comment

Hi belka!

"Keep the FEELINGS and the VISIONS with you during the day, NOT the paper evidence"

Merely a suggestion: Let these go too. Feelings are just energy coming up to be released. And anything you can visualize is a limited thought.

Best,
                  Delilah
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you Delilah, you probably knows how difficalt to be silent when you feel like millionaire... like broke... like millionaire... What the difference, let it be...

Comment

Edditional, supplementary money for something.
                      #1 Say this to yourself, "If I am supposed to start business online, then out of nowhere please send me an e xtra $100... I don't need you to send me, just please do it at your convenience, if you think I should do that, and serve to others".
                      #2 When you've done this, let it go.
                      #3 Now spend your time considering the ways that money could have come to you. No matter how unreal or primitive these ways are, the goal here is to feel good. (7 ways, and with time find more).
                      #4 Feel grateful that it happened. Feel grateful that you noticed some evidence in this direction... Go and outlive the most lucrative ways it could happen, happening in your mind...
                      #5 Consider it regularly until it has shown up. (For children that would be enough, they would be just happy, glad and go and enjoy it. But for adult's weird, convoluted mind that's not enough. You will doubt it. So remember to notice your ego's service.
                      It take only a moment to create it, and as long as you do not kill the dream by doubting it, that has happened. No need to worry, as it's on its way.

- - - Updated - - -

Edditional, supplementary money for something.
                      #1 Say this to yourself, "If I am supposed to start business online, then out of nowhere please send me an e xtra $100... I don't need you to send me, just please do it at your convenience, if you think I should do that, and serve to others".
                      #2 When you've done this, let it go.
                      #3 Now spend your time considering the ways that money could have come to you. No matter how unreal or primitive these ways are, the goal here is to feel good. (7 ways, and with time find more).
                      #4 Feel grateful that it happened. Feel grateful that you noticed some evidence in this direction... Go and outlive the most lucrative ways it could happen, happening in your mind...
                      #5 Consider it regularly until it has shown up. (For children that would be enough, they would be just happy, glad and go and enjoy it. But for adult's weird, convoluted mind that's not enough. You will doubt it. So remember to notice your ego's service.
                      It take only a moment to create it, and as long as you do not kill the dream by doubting it, that has happened. No need to worry, as it's on its way.

Comment

Hi belka!

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts here. I hope that I don't offend you when I write:

For folks who are coming to this site to find out information about The Sedona Method, I am going to assume that belka has found what he shared here to be helpful for him. He has been very generous to share his thoughts with us. However it is not consistent with The Sedona Method to utter words to ourselves or to an apparent other like "If I am supposed to start business online, then out of nowhere please send me an e xtra $100... I don't need you to send me, just please do it at your convenience, if you think I should do that, and serve to others". To clarify, there is no you or me. There is no separation between me and an apparent other(s). The reason this is useful to understand is because the idea that "I am separate from that which thinks I should do something, anything..." is an illusion. And the phrase "If I am supposed to" implies internal uncertainty which can be easily dissolved by actually using TSM processes. Exploring the dualities of adv/disadv or likes/dislikes, or attachments/aversions and releasing on them always leaves us with clarity and freedom to experience our infinitude. All "ifs" dissolve when we release.

Warmly,
                        Delilah
                        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you Delilah, I'll take it for consideration. Now Part 2 'Masochism' 1) Say to yourself again, 'If I am supposed to start online, then out of nowhere please send me an extra $100 ... I don't need you to send it, just please do it at your convenience if you think I should to surve others'. 2) Feel how you DO NOT NEED this to happen, you'd like it to happen but you're ok if it doesn't happen. Take time for that consideration... 3) Observe your ego as it seeks to doubt that this will happen... No need to resist, no need to fight, just observe it and notice how it's doubting not helping you to get it... 4) be open to an even greater manifestation as you may get enough, or someone give you free acces or a big deal help, who knows... Again, as you don't need it, you are not trying to have it happen. You are acting but you are not a doer. Allower. 5) As an different opportunities will be shown up, be calm, give it enough time, don't become anxious if the alluring opportunity is too big and you have not enough. Pretend that you have enough and you will be so happy. 'Yes', 'no', what's the matter? You never know what you'll got with the next rising tide finally. Why not be grateful? Why not be empty?

Comment

The Greatest Givingness is Giving Understanding, Giving Wisdom

"If I give a starving person a meal, in a few hours they will need another meal again. However, if I give them the principle of how to produce for themselves, then they will never go hungry again."

- - - Updated - - -

The Greatest Givingness is Giving Understanding, Giving Wisdom

"If I give a starving person a meal, in a few hours they will need another meal again. However, if I give them the principle of how to produce for themselves, then they will never go hungry again."

Comment

Hi everyone! I wouldn't like to brag, just for those folks like me, who are binging the wall by years, trying to manifest some money, going to say about the experiense of foregoing two parts exercise. Yes, they are sonds rediqules, and yes I am started online as an affiliate. My first URl is at facebk now. From one hand it is a miracle, from the other it's unfolding naturally and without stretches, = with ease. I am happy. For me it is direct SM result, because it is live miracle, the other detales is not so important. Thank you very much, let go into flow.
                              By the way there is a process called 'Lesterising'. Could anyone give some example please?

Comment

Working...
                              X