The aim of releasing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The aim of releasing

I heared from some coaches that In order to release you have to be neutral towards all the feelings and welcome them to welcome them not to push them away as trying to pushing them is resistance ....so I have been caught in resist the resistance for along time and when I knew that I began to release the resistance but I feel that any try to release the resistance is resistance to the resistance any help

Hi Etch!

Yes, sometimes we do resist the resistance. So what we do then is let go of the resistance to the resistance and then let go of the resistance. It's like releasing the layers until the layers of resistance have dissolved. A good way to do all this is to keep welcoming resistance and resistance to the resistance. Welcoming is the second most fundamental way to let go and it's very powerful.

Let us know how your process unfolds,
    delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Is releasing the resistance....is resisting?

Comment

Not sure what you're asking here Etch.

Please clarify,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I mean I feel that iam resisting the resistance when I try to welcome it

Comment

Could you let go of wanting to figure it out ?

Comment

My problem is any trying to let go is four purpose (I try to let go of wanting to figure in order to figure it

Comment

Sorry I can't understand what you exactly mean. Could you please elaborate ?

Comment

Hi Etch!

Welcoming is the antidote (the opposite of and the solution to) to resisting anything, including resistance. Notice what the actual experience of resistance is for you in any given moment and as best you can open to it the resistance, allow it to be here fully. Eventually it will release. You might need to play around with this and explore it and experiment but eventually it will release and you'll see how powerful welcoming is for letting go.

Best,
                  Delilah
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                  X