Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with releasing…

Hi there!
    I’ve been using the method for some time now, but feel I feel resistant all the time and just confused about the questions. I found that the most effective way (for me) to release is with the “Can I let go of this?” Instead of welcoming it or diving deep into it. I’m not saying these others don’t work, but the first one just makes me feel better.
    Whenever I get stuck, what should I do? I feel as if I can’t ask the questions without second guessing or overthinking. Any advice?

thank you SO much

Hi Nicoroav!

Use whatever questions or processes work best for you right now. Eventually you will graduate to using other processes.
    Remember that even a "no" answer to any of the questions can support a release.
    When you get stuck if welcoming doesn't work for you then ask yourself if you could let go of the stuck?
    The "Could you? Would you? When?" process might help too. See below for an expanded version of this.

Could you let go of this?
    Would you let go of this, if you could?
    When would you let go of this, if you could?

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
      Hi Nicoroav!

Use whatever questions or processes work best for you right now. Eventually you will graduate to using other processes.
      Remember that even a "no" answer to any of the questions can support a release.
      When you get stuck if welcoming doesn't work for you then ask yourself if you could let go of the stuck?
      The "Could you? Would you? When?" process might help too. See below for an expanded version of this.

Could you let go of this?
      Would you let go of this, if you could?
      When would you let go of this, if you could?

Best,
      Delilah
      Hi Delilah

Thank you for your reply and sorry for replying this late. When you mean to graduate to other processes, what do you mean? Is there a better way to release?

thank you again.

Comment

Hi Nicoroav!

Everyone who keeps releasing goes deeper and deeper in their journey with releasing and finds that processes that didn't resonate before, resonate now. The best way to release is to just keep releasing with whatever is resonating at the time and to just keep going. Each process is invaluable if we keep going.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Managed-care services: Many of the tech companies outsource their sales development requirements. Some companies have sales reps live in the country, while others have sales reps who are based in the area and visit the office on a daily basis https://belkins.io/blog/lead-generat...rate-b2b-leads. For companies that outsource their sales development, they generally provide training and support after the initial meeting with new leads. The goal is to provide a high quality experience that helps the tech companies quickly generate new leads. Sales reps are trained in various sales techniques, but the client is responsible for finding the techniques they are most comfortable with. The advantage to this type of sales development strategy is the ability to train people on various sales techniques.
          Last edited by marusli; 07-21-2021, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X