"What I'm feeling at this moment"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What I'm feeling at this moment"

Good time if the day, everybody! Please help with following.
    I want to do releasing regularly. Yesterday was trigged badly by my life partner just fret I did a"good" job and became all loving and all happy and content . Anyway, my question is not, why I was trigged by him and became angry at him and then frustrated that I became angry right after such a good job on getting free from negatives. My question is: I intend now to work on that "problem", but I do not feel that anger or frustration. So, what should I do? First step of the process is " what do I feel about the problem or situation NOW?" But I do not feel anything towards that situation. I remember it happened, and I can describe it, but I do not have feelings/emotions to work with.
    So if I intend to practice releasing on "problems" (disk 2, track 8), should I wait when I'll get a " problem" ?

If you are asking about releasing with regards to your life partner, you could do a daily clean-up process on him.

Comment

Thank you, zannieroze for reply! Yes, I might do cleaning process more regularly. But actually my question is: if I want to practice "problem" release ( as in disk 2, track 8 of basic course), but I currently do not have problem, should I do it or not? I mean if I want to learn releasing on problems, but currently do not not have emotions of problem, what should I do then?

Comment

HI illa!

Yes, zannierose's suggestion to do the clean up processes on your partner is an excellent one.

With regard to your first question, you likely let go of whatever you were feeling (triggered) and so release on other things. If more releasing is needed on triggers they will come up again and again until you no longer have those particular triggers. So yes, move on to other issues. If there are no other issues then release on other things you would like to change. Or you can also release on goals you have for yourself.

Warmly,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you, Delilah. Yes that trigger is coming again and again it's when I think that I accused unjustly. Fir instance, I made comment that I'm busy and he took it as my abrupt reaction to his intent to attract my attention but in my understanding it was not abrupt, I just politely let him know I was meditating and will finish soon. So my trigger is when I'm accused that I was rude. I know that the essence of my partner is love, just like mine, but when that trigger happens I forget that he is Love. Yes, clean up process works. And holistic release works too. And I can change my anger to love when u "wake up ". So I need more release on this? It this wanting approval or just pride? I know I can not change him, but can change myself. I'll do more work on that.
          So I believe, when I get rid of that trigger, I'll peacefully respond "dear, I'm sorry you felt that way, but I just wanted to communicate to you I could not have my full attention to you at that moment" ?

Comment

Hi illa!

Ask him to say more about why he felt it was abrupt? Was it your tone of voice, your body language, your facial expression? Let him make the effort to tell you what gave him that feeling. And getting that kind of feedback is always helpful if not at least informing about ourselves. This doesn't mean that you have to change your manner but it can help to get more information about what is in play for him and why. And then ask him what he does when he is busy and needs to tell someone that he is busy. Again, you can learn much about a person and yourself when having these kinds of conversations. It can uncover if this is a matter of how your present or of him not being able to tolerate being told "no, not now" or being the center of your attention.

All of the above doesn't mean you shouldn't release on this. It will help to release on this so that you aren't triggered, and also so that you can have the kind of conversation I wrote about above without getting defensive.

Warmly,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Delilah thank you very much for understanding and advise. I'll do that. Just to add: I could not do work of meditations or releases, because was busy with house jobs bridge, swimming, I did not want to h as very this situations, so would wait when I alone at home or went to the quite places in the park. But it does not happen regularly and not always possible, so I often pospond releasing. Couple days ago I release wanting to release and not I do not want to pospond. I bought nice notebooks and started with enthusiasm.. and before my work I told him that I'll do some meditations and reading for not longer than 2 hours. But it was before lunch and maybe he wanted to know, when we'll have it. I'll pla my sessions better and also follow your advise.

Thank you for attention,
              Lucia.

Comment

Sorry, so many mistakes! Letters are very small and my phone corrects everything

Comment

Delilah I read your last response and I can see you understood what was happening. I was defensive. That's my "problem" - I do not want to be defensive. Ok, I'll continue working with releasing, I do not intend to be "scared" of doing it when I need. I have rights for that.

Comment

Working...
                  X