Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moniek
    replied
    thanks Susan, your calls are good for me to listen to!
    Moniek

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Hi Susan,

thanks for offering the calls again. It's great to be a part of it!

best,
    Clarie

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    Happy to do it, Evan.

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Very cool that you offer this.

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    started a topic Free Sedona Method Support Calls in September

Free Sedona Method Support Calls in September

Come join us for our next free Sedona Method Support calls on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2010 at 8:00 PM and Monday, Sept. 27, 2010 at 3:00 PM. All times are Central (Chicago) time.

Each 1-hour call begins with a guided release and then the floor is open for questions, sharing and requests for assistance. You do not need to actively participate to receive full benefits from the call. There are usually 20-40 people on each call, creating a wonderful releasing momentum for everyone.

To receive an invite, register on my website: http://www.yoursedonacoach.com

Here's a recent gain:
    Thank you so much for helping me with the release work last week. I was really stuck in that situation. It was surrounded by so much strong emotion that I just couldn't progress and was at a loss as to what to do.

I felt compelled to make a decision about a relationship and couldn't take any rational action because of the emotion. Immediately after releasing I felt better, lighter.

But here is the amazing part - within 2 hours of talking with you, the person I was having difficulty with called! That was the first time I had heard from them since the incident that caused me so much trauma. When I saw the name on caller ID I actually laughed.

Because I had released the emotion I was able to have a normal conversation with this person and as a result, they were able to say/do what they needed to do to resolve the situation. It is easy to forget our interconnectedness. I can just visualize him out there wanting to call me, but dreading it, and then suddenly feeling that it was okay. It was a beautiful thing to be a part of. Thanks again for all your help.
    -- Lee Ann Cox
    Last edited by Coach Susan; 09-21-2011, 08:20 PM.
Working...
X