Complimentary Coaching Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complimentary Coaching Sessions

Every one of our coaches listed here offer a complimentary coaching session. Just to "touch base" with someone experienced in coaching others with the Sedona Method can tremendously accelerate your progress.

Here's a wonderful testimony to that, after just one session and some email support to clarify goals. This could be you!
    Hi Annrika

Well, I must say that the past three weeks has truly been amazing. After our session I kept releasing and I just feel better about everything in my life. It really seems that I am more in the flow than I was ever before. I had some truly amazing days filled with abundance and blessings. I feel really at peace, no more fear about the future. I try my best to stay in the moment and that has really changed my life. I'm feeling positive about everything in my life. I'm back at work now, I have already spoken to my colleage about my plans. It all flows so naturally and effortless. I use to also feel so negative about this job and now I don't. I just accepted it. I have applied to the university. I had already started to build a personal training business outside of Cape Town and thought that I would have to give it up. I realised that it’s just about the same distance from Cape Town as it is to where I'm living now and I can drive there and listen to the Sedona Method.

I also have the desire to do something creative. I use to do ceramics and out of the blue one of my friends got a new ceramic studio and said that I can come do artwork there anytime.

This wasn't even on my goal list but I suppose that if something resonates from the heart it will happen automatically and effortless, right?

Anyway, that's it for now.

Dan
    Last edited by Annrika James; 09-08-2010, 02:14 PM.
    Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
    www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    [email protected]

Helo. I am from the philippines. I am currently working on my goals right now and i really, really need help. I had a business in the past that left me in great debt to my suppliers. I have been paying for the principal plus interest for almost six years now and i want to be debt-free by the end of 2013. Can you please help me how to word my goal? I would very much appreciate your help. Thank you

Comment

Hi emdzey!

Welcome to the SM community!

How about, " I now allow myself to be debt-free." Or, " I now allow myself to be in financial surplus." You can add the a date/deadline if you like.

If these don't hit the mark then have a look at TSM book because Hale talks a lot about how to write goals statements there.

Best,
      Delilah
      Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 03-03-2013, 11:12 AM.
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by emdzey View Post
        Helo. I am from the philippines. I am currently working on my goals right now and i really, really need help. I had a business in the past that left me in great debt to my suppliers. I have been paying for the principal plus interest for almost six years now and i want to be debt-free by the end of 2013. Can you please help me how to word my goal? I would very much appreciate your help. Thank you
        Hi, Emdzey and Welcome to the community!

I would leave 'debt' out of the goal statement. How about something like "I allow myself to have a positive financial net worth by December 31, 2013 with ease"

Let us know how you are doing with this!
        Susan Seifert
        Certified Sedona Method Coach
        http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
        Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Working...
        X