Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder: Free Support Call tomorrow Thurs. Sept 16 (plus announcements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: Free Support Call tomorrow Thurs. Sept 16 (plus announcements)

We're having our free support call tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 16 at 8:00 PM Central (Chicago) time. See instructions for joining the call below.

Looking forward to releasing with you!

Susan

Susan Seifert
    ph: 415-488-6890
    susan@yoursedonacoach.com
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com

"Working with Susan is, in a word, amazing. I've been to many live retreats and released with many people, but I've found Susan's creative and innovative use of the Method to be exceptionally effective. She has helped me time and time again. After each session I can't believe the progress I've made and the insights I've had. I recommend her without reservation." --- Athena Andriakos
    Thinking of going to a 7-Day Sedona Method Retreat?
    Sybil Vaughn is selling her retreat ticket at a discount. Contact her at sybilvaughn@comcast.net for details.

To Join the Calls:

There will be two calls this month, each lasting about an hour. Please feel free to join as is convenient. All times listed are Central (Chicago) US time. See timeanddate.com to find the local time for your area.

To join a call:

By Phone
    1) Dial (951) 262-4343
    2) At the prompt, enter the appropriate PIN:
    o Thursday, Sept. 16 at 8:00 PM: PIN 732068#
    o Monday, Sept.. 27 at 3:00 PM: PIN 661412#

By Skype
    Calling directly within Skype will give you the best connection. To do that, do not dial in to the 'land line' conference number. Instead:
    1) Add 'freeconferencecallhd' to your contacts
    2) Click the phone icon next to freeconferencecallhd to call it
    3) At the prompt, using the Skype dialpad in the active call window dial the appropriate PIN:
    o Thursday, Sept. 16 at 8:00 PM: PIN 732068#
    o Monday, Sept. 27 at 3:00 PM: PIN 661412#

To hear recordings of recent calls:
    1) Dial: (951) 262-4949
    2) Enter the PIN for the call you wish to hear:
    For the Sept. 16 call, enter 732068# (until Sept. 16, you will hear the Aug. 25 call)
    For the Sept. 27 call, enter 661412# (until Sept. 27, you will hear the June 30 call)
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls
Working...
X