Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minja
    replied
    This is also great idea! I will think about this. If not now then next time for sure.
    I will vote on Karyn's blog

Thank you for these informations!

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Or...come to the Netherlands...

Hi Minja,

and another idea: sometimes Instructors come to Europe.

Like at the end of October, David Ellzey is coming to the Netherlands for a 3 days workshop. He has been here several times before, and it is wonderful to be a part of it! Also, he is a great mime player and has a lot of humor. Maybe this in an option for you? The Netherlands is not that far away...

You'll find his information in the Coaches Forum.

In if you want Karyn Klapecki to come to Europe next year - you can vote - she is still considering which country of Europe to come to. Check with her blogs.

Enjoy,
    Clarie

Leave a comment:

• Minja
    replied
    Thank you Milan

Leave a comment:

• Milan Slunecko
    replied
    There is a completely free way to call US landlines and mobile phones. All you need is a google mail (gmail) account. In gmail open setting and under chat make sure the Google Talk plug-in is installed and that your microphone and speakers are working correctly and then also enable outbound voice calling with Google Voice (a setting on the same page). This service is still free at least until the end of this year.

Kind regards
    Milan

Leave a comment:

• Minja
    replied
    Originally posted by Annrika James View Post
    Hi Minja,

We have a wonderful coach in Slovenia, Milan Slunecko | [email protected] | Ljubljana | Slovenia | Naslovnica - metoda Sedona. He speaks several languages, as well as English. He's not exactly "next door", however you would probably have a much better Skype connection and he does offer a complimentary session.

Another coach you might like to introduce yourself to is Liesbeth in the Netherlands. Like you, she is also in the fashion business and does beautiful work. She's a very gentle, loving coach. Liesbeth van Woerden | [email protected] | The Hague | Netherlands | Sedona Methode

Thanks for the friend request. I was also a fashion and textile designer in the UK, Europe and US. For the past 16 years, I have enjoyed a successful career as a fine artist in the Interior Design field.

This is a very talented community!

Annie
    Hello Anrika

thank you for you answer and those informations.
    It is very nice to know that here are also some people involved in fashion here. Wow! I am also fine artist in interior design field (industrial design)

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Minja,

We have a wonderful coach in Slovenia, Milan Slunecko | [email protected] | Ljubljana | Slovenia | Naslovnica - metoda Sedona. He speaks several languages, as well as English. He's not exactly "next door", however you would probably have a much better Skype connection and he does offer a complimentary session.

Another coach you might like to introduce yourself to is Liesbeth in the Netherlands. Like you, she is also in the fashion business and does beautiful work. She's a very gentle, loving coach. Liesbeth van Woerden | [email protected] | The Hague | Netherlands | www.sedonacoaching.nl

Thanks for the friend request. I was also a fashion and textile designer in the UK, Europe and US. For the past 16 years, I have enjoyed a successful career as a fine artist in the Interior Design field.

This is a very talented community!

Annie
    Last edited by Annrika James; 09-18-2010, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Minja
    replied
    I would like to attend this call but my skype connection is not so good. I could hardly hear whole sentence, and calling US from Bosnia is too expensive since we dont have any free calls. So till I meet you guys "in live" one day I will have to write and communicate this way.

Anyway thank you for giving us oportunity to enjoy something like this!

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    Amanda,

My support calls can be accessed from within Skype, too.

The next call will be on Sept. 27 at 4 PM Eastern US time, which is 9 PM in London.

Best,
    Susan

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Amanda,

You could also consider subscribing to Skype, it's free and would give you weekday access as well. I skype successfully with clients in the UK. By the way, all of our coaches here offer a free complimentary session.

Love to the UK!

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Amanda,

That's great. That would allow you listen to recordings of calls with Coach Susan, Check out her profile and get more info on how to do this.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    replied
    i get free calls to usa on a weekend,that could be handy

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Hi Amanda,

don't know about that, but it is also possible to call in on the US telecalls. I don't know about the UK, but in the netherlands we have services for your phone that don't cost much when you call in to the US.

Enjoy,
    Clarie

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    started a topic calls to the uk

calls to the uk

is there anyone giving calls to us in the uk?
    that would be so wonderful

thanks

amanda
Working...
X