Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wondering where the mp3 download links to the past support calls are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering where the mp3 download links to the past support calls are?

Hello,

I guess I'm overlooking something, but I cannot seem to find any mp3s of past support calls. Can anyone direct me to the mp3s? I see descriptions and notifications but for some reason don't see any links to the calls themselves.
    Thank you for any ideas. Probably right in front of me, but I figured I'd ask.

frew

Hi, Frew,

They are in the Sedona Method Forums. There are MP3s of Hale's old Inner Circle Support calls, as well as a few of Lester's recordings.

Best,
    Susan
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Thanks Susan, but I feel like I need a little more help with this. I still find myself hunting for "Sedona Method Forums" and the mp3s. I know it's probably super easy once I do it, but I feel like I just keep going in circles because I do not know now what is "Sedona Method Forums", LettingGo.tv site, sedonamethodcommunity, Releasing community link from main Sedona Method site page, etc...I'm confused (Ha! rather, I notice sensations that I'm labeling as "confused".)
      Perhaps you could post a link here to where I can hear the older mp3 of past support calls. I do appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

frew

Comment

Originally posted by frew View Post
        Perhaps you could post a link
        frew
        Hi frew,

try these links:

Letting Go Support and Calls (scroll down!)

http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com...support-calls/

This should keep you busy for a while

The forum "Letting Go support calls" is also used for the announcement of support calls and other events posted by certified coaches, so you need to check the pages 2 and 3 to find the old support calls with Hale.

Does that help?

Jan
        Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

Thanks Jan,

Yes that helps a lot. Now I see how it works.

Thanks again,

Seeya,

frew

Comment

hmm .. I don't seem to have permission to view that page, even though I should for buying the dvd .. and for that matter I used to be an inner circle member before this "switch"
            Last edited by hallandnash; 10-01-2010, 02:50 PM. Reason: added something

Comment

Originally posted by hallandnash View Post
              I don't seem to have permission to view that page
              Which page exactly?

Comment

the link you posted for the calls I also do not have permission to access them

Comment

I also had problems accessing these links, and this was easily resolved. Assuming you qualify for access - have bought Letting Go or are already a member of the Inner Circle - go to the support pages (for which click the button at the top of the page) and give the support team a message to let them know your problem. It's a good idea to include the link you tried to access as that was necessary to resolve it. I've found listening the Inner Circle calls to be very worthwhile.

Comment

I summitied a support ticket and waiting on a reply...the last time I asked support they told me it was just all free lol so maybe I get a different response this time

Comment

Originally posted by Shellyg View Post
                      I summitied a support ticket and waiting on a reply...the last time I asked support they told me it was just all free lol so maybe I get a different response this time
                      I'm sorry it's so complicated for you... I do think it's all free, but there may be technical difficulties?? What happens when you click on the links? Which parts of the community are available to you, what doesn't work?

I hope everything will work for you soon!

Comment

well I was trying to reach the one link you posted http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com...support-calls/ but it will not allow me access and Im just lost so o well

Comment

Originally posted by Shellyg View Post
                          well I was trying to reach the one link you posted http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com...support-calls/ but it will not allow me access and Im just lost so o well
                          Hmmm... if it doesn't get fixed soon, you might send in another ticket with a link to this thread or contact Ben directly... Right now, the community is supposed to work for everyone without costs. We want people to join and to have acces to all the materials, so that more and more people get introduced to the method.

Comment

I have the same problem too. I myself am hunting for the mp3's.Have you got the access Shellyg?

Comment

can anyone please direct me to a proper link of mp3 download.The link provided in the previous thread is telling me that i don't have the necessary privilege.
                              I have got my screenshot ready of the page that is displayed there.But there is not a proper way in the forum to display the image (as the image is in my hard disk)

Comment

Working...
                              X