Free Support Call Today (Mon., Nov. 15) at 3 PM Eastern Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Support Call Today (Mon., Nov. 15) at 3 PM Eastern Time

You are invited to our free support call today at 3 PM Eastern US Time.

You will have a chance to ask questions and have help with your releasing. Or just listen and release along with all of us!
    To join by phone:
    Dial the US number (951) 262-4343 and at the prompt enter PIN:661412#

To join by Skype:
    1) Add 'freeconferencecallhd' to your contacts
    2) Click the phone icon next to freeconferencecallhd to call it
    3) At the prompt, using the Skype dialpad in the active call window dial the PIN:661412#
    The call will last about an hour.

See you there!

To be notified of future calls, sign up on my website.
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Susan thanks!
    Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

Just wanted to say it was a really nice support call, lots of people, somehow all the people who asked to speak had an issue that I could recognize in me (well isnt' that strange ). I am really looking forward to your next call!

Warm regards!

Comment

I too would like to add my thanks, I enjoyed listening and releasing along with the group clean up and individual issues

zannie rose

Comment

I would like to say how I tried to attend this call, I even send a message via skype (since I didnt use skype for that purpose before)
          So today my friend that attended to this call asked me: How did you like it? It was great, there were people from everywhere.

I said I couldnt get in since I was having technical issues. So I am looking forward for next call

Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

Thanks to all, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I also enjoy releasing with a large group like that.

A number of people reported difficulty in dialing in - fast busies and network problems. I will try another service next time.

Meanwhile, please feel free to contact me for instructions on listening to the recording.

All the best,
            Susan
            Susan Seifert

Comment

I've uploaded recordings of recent support calls to my website. You can find them here.

Enjoy!
              Susan Seifert

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Susan View Post
                ...A number of people reported difficulty in dialing in - fast busies and network problems. I will try another service next time.
                Hi,

I had no problem, and I was using Skype. Only advice I could give to people connecting via Skype is to wait a while when they place the call to the freeconferencecallhd contact, because it takes a while for the recording to start playing and it could seem like there is no connection with the other line.

Enjoy!

Comment

That happen to me too, I will take that in consideration Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X