August 15, 2012 FREE SUPPORT CALL with Annrika and Tim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 15, 2012 FREE SUPPORT CALL with Annrika and Tim

Free Support Call with Instructors & Certified Coaches Annrika James and Tim McCavitt August 15, 2012

There are two free support calls on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 11am PST and 6pm PST (2pm & 9pm EST)

Join Annrika and Tim for an hour, each call, of valuable releasing support. If you are new to the Sedona Method you are especially welcome. These calls address whatever issue you may have, allowing you to deepen your use of The Sedona Method. You may choose to ask for releasing assistance, or simply remain quiet and still gain benefit. Each call will be for an hour; both of us will be here for your questions, sharing and assistance. The calls are recorded and made available for downloading to those who are registered and on our mailing list.

To sign up and for directions to join the calls go to: Support Call Sign Up

Call on the scheduled date, Wednesday August 15th, and time(s): 11:00AM AND 6:00PM PST.

Please check your local time in the U.S., England, Europe, Japan, India and Australia at: World Clock

Looking forward to you joining us.

Warm regards,
    Annrika and Tim
    SedonaReleasingWorldwide
    Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
    http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    [email protected]

I don't know what went wrong, but I added the contact on skype, logged in at the right time, and nothing happende... I even tried an hour later just in case I had gotten the time wrong...

Comment

Hi Tara,

Hmmm...we definitely had the call(s) yesterday, one at 11:00am PDT and one at 6:00pm PDT...

Did you go to our website link to sign up for the Support Call and get the follow up email with directions to join? Here is the link again if you did not: Support Call Sign Up

I checked our current mailing list and did not find a Tara Green on it...so, you may want to try again.
      Good news, even if you missed the Support Call yesterday, having signed up you will receive an email a day or two after each and every call indicating that the recorded support call is available for you to download, with instructions on how to do that!

Sorry you missed us; our next call will be September 4th...hope you can join us then! Until then, happy releasing!
      Regards,
      Tim
      [email protected]

Comment

Tim: Tara is a nickname, I did get the e-mails, so I was definitely on the list(I'm the Norwegian that attended the sedona retreat in june). Has anyone else had problems with skype?

Comment

@Tundi

There is an icon on the botton of the window with nine dots,
          You have to press that for the dialpad to appear,
          I did not get that at my first time either ....

Comment

are you talking about skype? maybe that's where I got it wrong. but they should have been visible as logged on anyway, shouldn't they?

Comment

Yes, at my skype-window sometimes the dialpad pops up automatically
              and sometimes its hidden in the botton icons ....

Comment

Hi Tundi, Tara and Karin,

Yes, it looks like there was some problem with some people using Skype on Wednesday. Perhaps it was a regional thing, as I did receive another email from a person also in Norway, Tara, who also couldn't get through. There were many who did use Skype, though, and had no problems...

So, I just got off the phone with FreeConferenceCallhd, the service we use for our calls. As a result of that conversation I will be including from now in our Support Call related emails/information two FreeConferenceCallhd Customer Service phone numbers: 877-482-5838 for USA callers and 562-437-1411 for International callers (long distance charge may apply). If you are having any Skype issues OR if the number is offline, call them and they will 'reset' for you...Let's hope that helps!

In the interim, happy releasing to you all!...Seems like as effective and as effortless technology is, it's also there for us as 'releasing fodder' when it's down/out/uncooperative!

We'll be sending the recorded call out later today or tomorrow...so you'll all have that to listen to and download.

BTW, our next Support Call is Tuesday September 4th, a departure from our normal second Wednesday; all are invited (if you haven't already) to join our mailing list to receive Support Call and other event announcements of ours: Support Call Sign Up

All the best to all of you! And thanks to you all for your input!

Warm regards,
                Tim
                Last edited by Tim McCavitt; 08-17-2012, 02:19 PM.
                [email protected]

Comment

Hi Tundi,

Our pleasure! Oftentimes on our Support Calls a theme emerges (always spontaneously) that reflects just where people are...so, it's nice to hear that it 'clicked' with you! The sooner one addresses the tendency to 'want to figure it out'...and lets it go, the better...allows for real releasing momentum and the clarity that comes with it!

BTW, we've decided to make our recorded Support Calls available on our website soon; we'll send out an announcement email when it's all in place!

All the best,
                  Tim
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X