Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free support call any time soon?

Hi!

I was just wondering, its february second now, and is there someone I could Skype with to get a free support call in the upcoming days??

Love,
    Robert

Thank you so much!

Where do I find these coaches?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much!

Where do I find these coaches?

Comment

Hey Robert,

Free Support Call with Sedona Method Instructors Annrika James and Tim McCavitt had a free session on the 28 January. You'll also find the coaches offer support calls. You can even contact the coaches to find out they have going.

Alex

Comment

Instructor Support Call Tomorrow, February 4th

Originally posted by robbiezen View Post
        Hi!

I was just wondering, its february second now, and is there someone I could Skype with to get a free support call in the upcoming days??

Love,
        Robert
        Hi Robert and Alex,

Just posted tomorrow's Support Call. Here's the scoop:

Free Instructor Support Call: Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Free Support Call with Sedona Method Instructors Annrika James and Tim McCavitt

Our next Support Call is on Wednesday, February 4, 2015 − 10:00am PST /11:00m MST / 1:00pm EST.

Join Annrika and Tim for 60 minutes (approx.) of valuable releasing support. If you are new to the Sedona Method you are especially welcome. The calls address whatever issue you may have, allowing you to deepen your use of The Sedona Method. You may choose to ask for releasing assistance, or simply remain quiet and still gain benefit. Both of us will be here for your questions, sharing and assistance. The call is recorded and made available for downloading to those who are registered and on our mailing list.

To sign up and for directions to join the calls go to: Support Call Sign Up

We are based in Sedona, AZ - Please check your local time for the Support Calls in the U.S., England, Europe, Japan, India and Australia at: World Clock

Looking forward to you joining us!

Warm regards,
        Annrika and Tim
        SedonaReleasingWorldwide
        Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
        http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Thank you so much...

however, is it PST, MST or EST time in arizona? Are you guys kicking off at 10, 11 or 1 o'clock?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much...

however, is it PST, MST or EST time in arizona? Are you guys kicking off at 10, 11 or 1 o'clock?

We're kind of 8 hours back in swedish timezone...
          Are you using Skype??
          Last edited by robbiezen; 02-03-2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Hey Robert,

We'll start at 11am MST (Sedona, Arizona is where we are). To get the dial-in directions (for Skype or telephone) if you aren't already signed up for our Suppoprt Calls Mailing List, go to:
            Support Call Sign Up You'll be on our mailing list, and I will send you the dial-in info...
            Hope you can join us!

Best,
            Tim

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Robert,

We'll start at 11am MST (Sedona, Arizona is where we are). To get the dial-in directions (for Skype or telephone) if you aren't already signed up for our Suppoprt Calls Mailing List, go to:
            Support Call Sign Up You'll be on our mailing list, and I will send you the dial-in info...
            Hope you can join us!

Best,
            Tim
            Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
            http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
            [email protected]

Comment

Dear Tim, thank you!!

But I'm having a hard time converting the time, I don't want to get it wrong, because if I miss by even an hour, then it's too late... what time is it in sweden when it is 11am in Sedona??

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Tim, thank you!!

But I'm having a hard time converting the time, I don't want to get it wrong, because if I miss by even an hour, then it's too late... what time is it in sweden when it is 11am in Sedona??

Comment

You can use a time zone converter
                http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...10&p1=197&ah=1 I put the time in so you don't have to, you will have to look up your city.

Alex

Comment

thank you!!

But it starts att 11...

But I can't connect through Skype... the clock is ticking down... in 45 minutes it starts!!

They want me to enter freeconferencecallhd.xxxx into the directory on Skype.... but it can't find it!!

- - - Updated - - -

thank you!!

But it starts att 11...

But I can't connect through Skype... the clock is ticking down... in 45 minutes it starts!!

They want me to enter freeconferencecallhd.xxxx into the directory on Skype.... but it can't find it!!

Comment

Best to check the original email to check what the XXX is. I'm sure Tim was trying to point you to the information in the confirmation email you would have received when you signed up.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by robbiezen View Post
                      Hi!

Love,
                      Robert
                      does anyone know if and when hale dwaskin will be giving a free support call? the last one was in december.......
                      kind regards
                      madeleine

Comment

Hi, if you're on the Sedona Mailing list you are updated when Hale has a call. Sign up on the main page www.sedona.com yellow block top right corner.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine View Post
                          does anyone know if and when hale dwaskin will be giving a free support call? the last one was in december.......
                          kind regards
                          madeleine
                          Originally posted by Madeleine View Post
                          kind regards
                          madeleine
                          Madeleine, in case you haven't noted it yet, up and coming support calls are posted on a Maestro Conference link provided at the top of the "Monthly Free Support Calls" page on Sedona.com (link at the bottom of the home page). For some reason, I am having difficulty posting the link here.

Look on the Support Calls page for where it says "To Register, Go To...."

The audio recording of each support call is uploaded to the site a couple of days or so after the call takes place.
                          The link is provided on the "Support Calls" page.

NOTE: the link on the Support Calls page takes you to whatever page has the audio for that month. It is not a direct download link. Would be nice if they DID post the direct audio download link for each month on the Support Calls page, rather than posting each audio elsewhere (usually their latest product offering). But I guess they want us to read about their latest offering.
                          E.g. the audio for April 2015 was posted in the June Retreat page, and this was apparently before the link was posted on the Support Calls page.

Comment

Working...
                          X