Sedona Method New York Hudson Valley Support Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedona Method New York Hudson Valley Support Groups

Every month I offer four different groups as support for people interested in or already practicing The Sedona Method.

Every second Wednesday of each month I offer an Intro to TSM at the Stone Ridge Healing Arts building on Route 209 in Stone Ridge, NY. Time: 7 - 8:30 PM This group is free.

Every fourth Wednesday I offer a Sedona Method support group at the Stone Ridge Healing Arts building in Stone Ridge, NY. Time: 7 - 8:30 PM This group is free.

Every first Saturday I offer an Intro to TSM at the Art Society of Kingston at 97 Broadway in Kingston NY. Time: 10 - 11:30 AM, A $5 fee is required and goes entirely to benefit the Art Society of Kingston.

Every thrid Saturday I offer a Sedona Method support group at the Art Society of Kingston at 97 Broadway NY. Time: 10 - 11:30 AM, A $5 fee is required and goes entirely to benefit the Art Society of Kingston.

If you have any questions regarding these groups or anything else , feel freet o contact me by phone, 845 626 3191 or by email, [email protected]
    www.theaccordcenter.net
Working...
X