Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want help

Hi !
    I want to finish my college studies but I am struggling on every level (financially, learning itself)

I don't know what to do
    I realise that my emotional garbage is holding me back
    And another problem
    Is that I can't concentrate on learning and understanding although it wasn't the case 2 years ago

And the best part is that I grew up admiring famous people and billionaires

So what I am actually feeling right now
    Frustration about the whole story of college and the struggle
    Wanting to control all that story
    Wanting to leave the planet
    Wanting to be famous and a billionaire
    Wanting to understand

have you written any goals re any of this?
    Have you done any releasing on any of this?

Comment

I did some releasing on all that
      But I found that I'm really angry on people
      I realized I'm holding on to a lot of hate to my father
      I've been beaten when I was a child several times and I found out that there is tendecy to recreate all that
      And it's an ugly thing
      I feel like a "slave" or a "victim " to my father
      This is my priority now before the goals is to let go of the anger

So if anyone have any suggestions
      It is really appreciated

Comment

have you done the clean up process on your father?

Comment

Everyone says that by letting go everything gets easier
          I experience the sedona method through Irelease and it is really powerful and some videos on youtube
          But the more I go through the process on something or someone what happens is exactly the opposite
          For example with finances
          I had a lot of friends and now they don't want to talk to me
          I don't want to get a job
          I don't want to finish college
          And this is exactly the opposite of "easy"

Comment

Yes I did the cleanup process on my father and now I can't feel anything towards him

Comment

Hi ahmed1!

How things become easier by releasing is by continuing to release. Occasionally folks come to releasing and are disappointed because things are not easier because there is more to release. If, at anytime, things feel hard, that means that there is more to release.

If you have reached the point where you don't feel anything towards your father and are at peace and completely imperturbable about the history of you and your father then see if you can welcome that peaceful imperturbability. Open up to it like a flower opens to the sun and and let it fill you completely as best you can.

If you have reached the point where you don't feel anything towards your father but don't feel peace and completely free to be the beingness and love that you are then you have reached a layer of apathy that is coming up to be released. Allow the nothing to come up so that it can release by welcoming it fully.

You can ask: Does this nothing that I feel for my father arise out of wanting approval, control, safety, separation or oneness? Could you fully welcoming wanting that and then could you let that go? Keep releasing on the history with your father until you feel that love and peace that you already are. It is that point where things will feel much easier and flow better.

Another question that can really help things to dissolve is to ask if there is any wanting to punish your self for what your father did? Great ways to punish yourself for what your father did is to alienate and loose your friends, resist having a job, and not finish college. If this resonates for you then ask yourself, "How long should I punish myself for what my father did?" Could welcome whatever your answer is? And now see if you could let go of wanting to punish yourself for what your father did?

If you would like to join our free SM support calls then send your email address to me through my website below and you will get posted with information about joining the next call.

Best,
              Delilah
              Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 06-06-2016, 09:47 AM.
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks Alex
                A question came to my head as I was reading your post " would I resist and be stuck or be free ? "
                And the answer is so clear
                And the search is obviously not important because the truth is always here always now

Thank you Delilah
                I have been feeling that nothingness for quite sometime and with my father everything that comes up unfolded litterally with no effort

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Alex
                A question came to my head as I was reading your post " would I resist and be stuck or be free ? "
                And the answer is so clear
                And the search is obviously not important because the truth is always here always now

Thank you Delilah
                I have been feeling that nothingness for quite sometime and with my father everything that comes up unfolded litterally with no effort

Comment

Thank you again Delilah
                  I didn't see the punishement part at first
                  It really resonated
                  At first I thought is this even possible to punish myself for what someone else did
                  Then what came to me it doesn't make anysense for him but for me it does
                  And could I let go of wanting to punish myself ?
                  Of course it's my life

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you again Delilah
                  I didn't see the punishement part at first
                  It really resonated
                  At first I thought is this even possible to punish myself for what someone else did
                  Then what came to me it doesn't make anysense for him but for me it does
                  And could I let go of wanting to punish myself ?
                  Of course it's my life

Comment

Keep going with the clean-up. See if you get to courageousness, acceptance or peace. Then you'll have experienced letting go.

It does get easier once you've let go. The search for "that once I've let go it gets easier" or the resistance "I don't want to get a job" (that's resistance) is a clue that you haven't finished releasing. You let go of resistance as well. Once you've let go there is no search, no resistance, there is courageousness, acceptance or peace.

Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X