Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some success on wanting to be one (releasing it...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some success on wanting to be one (releasing it...)

Hi guys,

I came in to post this thread to share some of my success in releasing the wanting to be one!

in my world, I always used to have conveying some tint of "authenticity" , or more generally, wanting to live it out...

well, I don;t know how to put all this in one simple sentence, but to begin with , I 'd say today a word strikes me, "ass-y".

Being an international student studied aboard, I see some of my fellows describe themselves like that. well i did do some search and, plus my own understanding,

he's trying to mean
    " i know i am alive but playing dead,"

so, as you could imagine, what that sounds to me back time.. I feel a sense of dislike and disapproval of that

But, today I see it is my own wanting to be one,

so after some release ,I also realized that back then I was kinda anti-ego, well and i had a clever mind, and I managed getting myself into the "vicious circle" of Medical Student Syndrome, meaning I am making lots of this coming true .....

god,
    I thought I had neurosis and had kept reinforced it for a long time...

and said that, I don't really know to cry or to laugh......... .....
    really a OMG feeling coming up now.. haha .

just, it's just, well, the releasing helps.

meanwhile,
    I also come to understanding some folks talked about the disclaimer, remember here we do not treat, diagnose any mental disorder or specific issue, and we recommend you consult a professional about it.

used not to getting it, but now it makes all the sense haha !!!

, Joy
    Ayi
    Last edited by cyi; 06-06-2016, 11:52 PM.
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method

Hi Ayi!

Thanks for your share! Glad to read that you are making progress!

Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
    X