Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is patience the key?

Hi guys,

I feel like releasing rarely works for me even though I do try although with generally intermittent attempts. Is it expected that for results we may have to stay with emotions or repeatedly cycle through the release questions for 30 minutes to an hour or more to feel any release and a shift in mood?

Also I do usually have subtle feeling of energy flowing out or around my body when I do the release questions or welcome the feelings but these are not matched with any tangible feelings of peace and happiness. Do you think this flow of energy just a slow trickle of negative energy leaving the body?

I appreciate any advice you can give me in regards to these questions.

Cheers,

EmpTee

Hi Emptee!

It sounds like you are releasing given that you feel energy moving so it is a matter of sticking with it. Event though we do release all the time without being aware that we are, we are actually encouraged to hold on a lot through out our lives. So it takes a bit of stick-to-itiveness to really feel shift. If you keep at it you will start to have deeper and fuller releases and that will give you the results you are hoping for.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Delilah,

Thank you for your response, I will try to stay with the emotions and do release questions for longer durations even if I don't feel any reliefs.

Cheers,
      EmpTee

Comment

Hi, EmpTee,

I think it would be helpful for you to have some live support, too. Perhaps you could join one of the free support calls offered by any one of the coaches or instructors. I'm having a free call on July 26 you are welcome to join. You can sign up via the link in my signature.

Best,
        Susan
        Susan Seifert
        Certified Sedona Method Coach
        http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
        Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Working...
        X