Releasing Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing Energy

I have two questions. Hopefully I can put them in the same thread, because I don't want to spam with a whole bunch of new threads. Sorry about all the questions.

I'm very aware of energy. Sometimes I notice just some energy is wanting to come through. I don't necessarily know exactly what feeling or want it is associated with. I just feel energy trying to come through.

Usually in these circumstances, I don't even ask the questions. I just… open up and allow it through. Kind of like opening a faucet.

Is this okay? Do I need to ask the questions in these circumstances? Do I need to find the underlying want?

Same thing happens when I'm really in touch with Beingness. When I'm just resting as Beingness, I just feel all the feelings coming through. If a want is obvious, I'll specifically let that go, but usually I'll just let all sensations/feelings/thoughts come through.

Want to make sure I'm doing things properly. I guess I'm very kinesthetic about it, so I just feel it coming and let it through.

Even when I'm doing a goal statement, I say or think my statement, and just feel a bit of resistance. So I'll just welcome it / let it go, but aren't always exactly sure exactly what the resistance is. I don't know if I should trace it to what the thought really is, or if it's okay what I'm doing.

Thanks for your help as always.

Hi devbanana!

No need to apologize for asking questions. Others likely have the same questions and you are performing a service by asking.

No you don't need to know what a sensation or energy is linked to. You don't even need to to know what a feeling is linked to. And you don't need to know exactly what it is or what want it is linked to to let it go. Letting it go is simply always a good thing.

Could you let go of wanting to do things properly?

Yes, you are doing fine. You don't need to know the whole back story behind or around resistance. You can just let it go. Sometimes we just let go and other times we excavate to let go. Either way as long as things are releasing then you are on the right track.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
      Hi devbanana!

No need to apologize for asking questions. Others likely have the same questions and you are performing a service by asking.

No you don't need to know what a sensation or energy is linked to. You don't even need to to know what a feeling is linked to. And you don't need to know exactly what it is or what want it is linked to to let it go. Letting it go is simply always a good thing.

Could you let go of wanting to do things properly?

Yes, you are doing fine. You don't need to know the whole back story behind or around resistance. You can just let it go. Sometimes we just let go and other times we excavate to let go. Either way as long as things are releasing then you are on the right track.

Best,
      Delilah
      Thanks, Delilah. Good to know.

Comment

Working...
      X