Does anyone own Inner Circle Vol. 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone own Inner Circle Vol. 3?

I love the fact that Inner Circle Vol. 3 is a bonus this month for the Release-a-Day program. However many of the individual recordings in each audio set cut off prematurely while someone, usually, Hale, is still talking, and the player jumps down to the next recording. I sent an email to customer support and got no response. My question is if anyone out there has that set who could tell me what Hale says in set 14, track 6, called Quiet Mind. Hale starts to say something about ways the mind might resist an exercise and it just cuts right off. I would love to know what he says in that short segment. It's just 21 seconds long and cuts off at 10 seconds. Thanks.

I see the glitch. I've checked in to see if someone can repair it. I will get back to you about it. PM me if I don't.

Alex

Comment

Thanks, Alex. It's not just that track, either; it's most of them. Particularly the shorter tracks for some reason, they just cut right off like that. This was also the case with Inner Circle Vol. 2, which is when I signed up for Release a Day. Once in a while one of the longer tracks will make it all the way to the end.

Comment

Alex, if you want an example CD try Audio Set 9. Tracks 11-15 are very short, and all of them cut off. It is rare for there to be tracks that don't cut off prematurely; I would say that my experience with the whole series is that there might have been two tracks that played through to the end. Also notice on Audio Set 9 that tracks 8 and 9 have different names, but the two tracks when I listen to them are identical. Other tracks that cut off are 3, 7, 8, 16...I just accepted all these technical errors and figured I was still getting the gist of most tracks except the one I asked about here. I am grateful that the release-a-days themselves always make it to the end.

Comment

Is anyone else experiencing this happening with streaming files on a regular basis? Please note the CD and tracks. There is way too much audio for one person to listen through and check, so it helps if it's narrowed down, where we need to check.

Alex

Comment

I had emailed "mail at sedona dot com" on Oct. 4 for assistance with the audio problems and got no answer. I just phoned, and was transferred to the coaching number which asked that I leave a voicemail and wait two days for a call back. I did not leave a message because this is not a coaching issue. I am disappointed to have listened to the final set of Inner Circle Vol. 3 today and the one track whose name really caught my eye, set 19 track 9, "Meditating forever," is just a repeat of the audio track that preceded it rather than the actual material that should have been there.
            Last edited by Indigo; 10-28-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

I have the same experience of it cutting off too

Comment

Thanks for that. I've passed it on to get it fixed. I wonder if it's a player glitch. Be interesting what they find out.

Alex

Comment

Although I've only listened to a few tracks of Beyond Letting Go in the Release a day program, they play all the way through to the very end. So I'm not sure what is causing the glitch with Inner Circle.

Comment

I'll leave it for the webmaster to figure out.

Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X