I Identify with my job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Identify with my job.

I have been releasing on w/a on this and have not made progress. I am bad at my current job and it causes me allot of stress and performance anxiety because I want approval from my co-workers and boss in doing a good job. I currently have their dis approval. I think it is part of my personality because when I was a kid I stressed my self out by trying to good in all subjects at school when it was more realistic for me to excel at certain subjects. I think I need to figure out a way to let go of that part of myself.

I recommend doing the clean-up process. And relationship releasing.

Alex

Comment

Hi stace45!

Yes, Alex's suggestion is fabulous...

And if you are getting disapproval you might try welcoming the disapproval and see if that gives you some traction on releases.

Sometimes when we are getting a particular outcome that we don't want there might a subconscious desire for that outcome. So you might apply the adv/disadv process to getting disapproval at work and anywhere else that it comes up. You can also release on adv/disadv of getting approval from you boss and co-workers too.

And you might even explore adv/disadv of this particular job. That might help release some of the identification with the job as well as reveal some other things to release on.

Best,
      Delilah
      Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 10-24-2016, 08:49 AM.
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
      X